Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Taylor & Archuletta Final Design and Pricing

Dana87

Looking for feedback on this possible T-Shirt design...

This is the Final Art for this shirt. The Shirts are Heavyweight 100% cotton. The price for ExtremeSkins Members is $15.00 each. Shipping is $5.50 plus .50 for each additional shirt. They are also going to be available on ebay for a higher price. You can send a money order to:

Dana Romano

2021 Spring Meadows Ct

Saint Augustine, FL. 32092

Or you can pay through my PayPal account my account email address is Dana87@aol.com

Here is the Final Art...

Guest TNewman41

I really think the Skins should have a force to be reckoned with with their new safety tandem. Taylor and Archuleta are gonna be pretty good together. The recievers are good, too. I'm waiting to see how Randle El is gonna do in the system, but there's no doubt Moss is pretty darn good.

I really think the Skins should have a force to be reckoned with with their new safety tandem. Taylor and Archuleta are gonna be pretty good together. The recievers are good, too. I'm waiting to see how Randle El is gonna do in the system, but there's no doubt Moss is pretty darn good.

Wow, finally a reasonable Cowboys fan!...welcome :)

But, as usual:

:dallasuck

Guest TNewman41
Wow, finally a reasonable Cowboys fan!...welcome :)

But, as usual:

:dallasuck

Yeah, I don't diss the Redskins just to diss them. There gonna be pretty good this year. Can't wait for the season. Should be real interesting.

I love the concept, but I have two things on my mind. I know, I am supposed to be optimistic about the April 10th trial, but still, I might wait until after that. And the, wreaking havoc SINCE 2006? We will be in the 2006 season, so that might be a little odd. How about just "Wreaking havoc in 2006".

Archived