Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Taylor & Archuletta Final Design and Pricing

Dana87

In our honest opinion... you are waisting your time on a Redskins site.

I agree, I don't understand why in the **ll anyone would want to be on a message board of an opposing team, it just seems odd to me. You either love to stir up trouble, or want to confirm for us Skins fans that nothing itelligent is being talked about on all the cowgirls sights, which is it.:laugh:

:dallasuck

I agree, I don't understand why in the **ll anyone would want to be on a message board of an opposing team, it just seems odd to me. You either love to stir up trouble, or want to confirm for us Skins fans that nothing itelligent is being talked about on all the cowgirls sights, which is it.:laugh:

:dallasuck

By the way, those shirts rock. I would love to get one for me and one for each of my sons, that would be sweet gameday attire.:applause:

I really think the Skins should have a force to be reckoned with with their new safety tandem. Taylor and Archuleta are gonna be pretty good together. The recievers are good, too. I'm waiting to see how Randle El is gonna do in the system, but there's no doubt Moss is pretty darn good.

I can't wait to see how the whole offense does in this new system under Sanders. Guys IMO were about to bring that trophy back were it belongs!!!

Hail to the Redskins!! And lets GET ER DUN!!!!

You can contact me at Dana87@aol.com if you want to purchase at the Extreme Skins fan price of $15 or you can purchase off ebay. This is going to be a very exciting year. If anyone else has a good idea for a t-shirt and enough people want it I can get them produced. Due to Licensing and copy right laws we can not use the Redskins logo or say Washingto Redskins.

Looking for feedback on this possible T-Shirt design...

This is the Final Art for this shirt. The Shirts are Heavyweight 100% cotton. The price for ExtremeSkins Members is $15.00 each. Shipping is $5.50 plus .50 for each additional shirt. They are also going to be available on ebay for a higher price. You can send a money order to:

Dana Romano

2021 Spring Meadows Ct

Saint Augustine, FL. 32092

Or you can pay through my PayPal account my account email address is Dana87@aol.com

Here is the Final Art...

cool shirts but isnt there going to be a licenceing problem....if you profit from someones image you have to cut them in or get them to waive thier rights to profits...you might want to contact the pair.

I think the feathers should be straight in your final design.

I am a big fan of "The Pain begins 9/11/06"

As far as another design goes I have one:

1. Front: 12th MAN in the Redskins block lettering

Back: LOUD AND PROUD!

cool shirts but isnt there going to be a licenceing problem....if you profit from someones image you have to cut them in or get them to waive thier rights to profits...you might want to contact the pair.

A very good point. Which is why their names and pictures are not in the design.

What about including the ST and AA initials somewhere. I dunno, I just think of both those players by their initials and I think it would be cool if they could be on the shirt somewhere (maybe under the line on the back on either side of the "Bruise Bros." logo you created).

So, it would be like:

FOOTSTEPS

TOO LATE

------------------------

ST (Logo) AA

Anyway, cool t-shirt. :cheers:

Archived