Extremeskins

NEW LOST on now.

visionary

I also found this disturbing:

1st - The picture that Hurley's doctor took

111.jpg

2nd - The picture the doc showed Hurley

125.jpg

The fact that Dave is not in the picture is understandable since he is a hallucination; by why would the background of the hospital room be so different and the celery stick turn into a cheese sandwhich?

I'm confused and Lost! :silly:

Cheese sandwhich? They still look like celery sticks to me. But i do agree the background change is wierd - it went from day to night.

I loved this episode.

Sayid is really starting to become dangerous. I wonder how long until he kills Henry or somebody else? Locke looked ****** when Henry told him that he didn't push the numbers. I think Henry did push the numbers.

I was curious as to why Hurley was in the mental hospital. I'm glad we finally got to find out why he was in the mental hospital. I wonder who the two people that Hurley killed in the accident was? So, there was 23 people on the platform that colapsed. Does anybody else notice that 23 is the most often used number of all the numbers?

Libby had me fooled. I actually believed that she was a psychologist until the surprise ending.

I loved seeing Sawyer get his butt kicked by Hurley. :laugh:

Libby had me fooled. I actually believed that she was a psychologist until the surprise ending.:laugh:

I think it was in the first season, we saw her at the hospital, but couldn't tell if she was a patient or a psychologist. I know it has been discussed elsewhere.

Can't believe Libby kissed the BIG boy! :D

164.jpg

Didn't catch that.

Yeah - don't know if 'evil' is the right word, but it definitely wasn't friendly. I'm starting to think Hurley may turn into the catalyst for the show. Therefore there will also be major conspiracies surronding him. I think she is going to be involved in one of the not so nice ones. :2cents:

Yeah, and when they walked away she gave him an 'evil' look.

I noticed that too!!!

Somethings not right with Libby .... She was in the hospital with him ... on the plane with him ... she's on the island with him ....

She probably is a gold digger ... I bet the hooker saw him on tv when he won the lottery! :)

But seriously ... I wonder what the deal is with the connection between Libby and Hurley.

And in real life ... Hurley has a really attractive girlfriend ...

http://www.accesshollywood.com/accesslost/5332999/detail.html#

There are rumors going around that if you look at a screen cap of the certificates or whatever in the doctor's office (when he's talking to Hurley about Dave being made up) that the certificates says Dharma on them. I haven't seen it yet - just heard it on the radio this morning.

There are rumors going around that if you look at a screen cap of the certificates or whatever in the doctor's office (when he's talking to Hurley about Dave being made up) that the certificates says Dharma on them. I haven't seen it yet - just heard it on the radio this morning.

Can anyone do a screen shot?

Can anyone do a screen shot?

Here are the only two screen shots I could find with the doc and his certificates:

72.jpg

73.jpg

I don't know but that doctor looks familiar. Have we seen him before?

I also found this disturbing:

1st - The picture that Hurley's doctor took

2nd - The picture the doc showed Hurley

The fact that Dave is not in the picture is understandable since he is a hallucination; by why would the background of the hospital room be so different and the celery stick turn into a cheese sandwhich?

I'm confused and Lost! :silly:

That would've been intriguing, except that at the end we saw the doc taking Hurley's pic from Libby's perspective.

I think she is stalking him for his money. She probably saw him on TV for winning the lottery, and has followed him around waiting to make her move.

I didn't really like this episode that much. Other than the last 30 secs, and the scene between Locke and Fake Henry, there's nothing that I took from the episode that I feel will reemerge down the road. I really could care less that he was in the nuthouse for causing a deck to collapse, and I don't think it's going to have any connection with anyone else. And at this point, all these connections in their backstories just aren't wowing me anymore. I've seen nothing to suggest yet that they're anything more than pure coincidences. Locke and Eko's backstories are the only ones that I still have any interest in. I would be perfectly happy if they just got rid of the flashbacks and made the show all about the island.

That would've been intriguing, except that at the end we saw the doc taking Hurley's pic from Libby's perspective.

I think she is stalking him for his money. She probably saw him on TV for winning the lottery, and has followed him around waiting to make her move.

I didn't really like this episode that much. Other than the last 30 secs, and the scene between Locke and Fake Henry, there's nothing that I took from the episode that I feel will reemerge down the road. I really could care less that he was in the nuthouse for causing a deck to collapse, and I don't think it's going to have any connection with anyone else. And at this point, all these connections in their backstories just aren't wowing me anymore. I've seen nothing to suggest yet that they're anything more than pure coincidences. Locke and Eko's backstories are the only ones that I still have any interest in. I would be perfectly happy if they just got rid of the flashbacks and made the show all about the island.

You mean this view? It doesn't match the doc's photo either. Maybe a prop malfunction. :silly:

179.jpg

Archived