Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NEW LOST on now.

visionary

I'm not even going to start wondering how in the hell you get from Locke's legs to Sun's baby...but I guess on this show stranger things have definitely happened...:laugh:

Heh, I thought that was odd too, but then I realized that he's refering to the fact that both are considered island miracles. So if something bad happens to Locke and his miracle, he is wondering if something bad will happen to Sun and Jin's miracle too. (Although Locke already had problems with his legs in the first season)

I'm curious to hear some of your speculations on the bigger picture- what do you think the Dharma Project is? What is their intent? Why have so many weird things been presaged by someone's thoughts about them? Walt was reading a comic bear with as polar bear and then one appeared. How is it that Eko ends up on the island where the plane crashed? Locke regains use of his legs, etc., etc. I have some ideas of my own but rather than look stupid I'll just ask, what do you think the Dharma Project is, or is supposed to do? We are talking about a staggering amount of resources committed to this with all the installations and equipment, yet so much of it seems very dated. Somebody was very zealous about trying to build something, something different and powerful enough that it needed to be hidden away but that now requires new blood to make it function.And why did the others take the children?

holy crap that was a good episode.

I heard a good theory that when the numbers stopped being pressed, the island's magnet at "?" in the map pulls down the food drops from the sky. Planes and people crash there because they just happen to be flying by when food needsz to be dropped.

Crazy, but very plausible.

I hate the writers of this show. I hate them I hate them I hate them. And we all know I dont like to hate people, that I dont like make fun of or ridicule people, that I have a deep concern for others feelings, but I will put that aside for the writers of Lost after this episode.

How dare they throw this loop at innocent viewers arround the world?!?! Who do they think they are?!?! I will not sit idle on this, I for just this once in my life throw the concerns of other peoples sensitivities and emotions out the window and tell the writers of Lost how I truely feel about them.

Suck they do big balls.

I'm going to go out on limb here & guess that Dallas was before your time.

It wasnt before my time, but there was no way in hell I was gonna watch it :silly:

Im guessing it was some kind of dream sequence that JR was killed or something. I think Ive heard that before.

I liked this episode. Yeah it was filler - but it actually revealed something. Revelations are few and far between in the Lost world, so when they happen i appreciate it.

Plus, they really moved the Henry story along - and with minimal screen time. :)

:2cents:

I never could watch it either. ;)

The second season of it was revealed as a dream at the end of that season.

http://www.ultimatedallas.com/episodeguide/dreamzone.htm

Before my time, but I am familiar with that ending (I think)...its one of the big t.v. moments you see on the 80 countdown shows shown on VH1. I guess I just don't know much about it to really understand what you're referencing though... Oh well. I thought about that during this too, but think it's just the writers trying to throw theories way off track.

The Henry storyline did move along, and quite well. He was busted. I'm diggin' where this is going.

Have you also noticed that almost every one of the survivors have done something "bad" (bad being subjective).

Jack - chose to save the life of a woman (who caused the accident) over that of the person dieing from the accident

Kate - bank robber, killed her step-Dad (even if it was justified),

Sayid - captured and worked as a torturer for the US Army

Mr. Eko - drug warlord and brutal killer who took over his brother's identity to escape the law

Hugo - has mental issues and "inadvertently" used #'s from a mental patient to win lotto thus setting off a streak of bad luck that killed a lot of his friends and loved ones

Walt - the kid might have telepathic powers that he uses when he is mad or frightened

Jin - worked as a thug for his wife's father.

Sun - not sure what qualifies for her, perhaps her association with his English tutor (and perhaps father of the baby she is carrying), or the knowledge of what her own father was doing to her husband?

Michael - his avoidance of being a father to Walt???

Sawyer - the con men of con men. Easily explained.

Ana-Lucia - she tracked down the person who shot her and killed him (I think?)

Shannon - she used people and manipulated them to get what she wanted. Soiled rich girl.

Boone - in love with his step-sister

Locke - helped Dad steal money, lied to the women he loved

Dude, that's such a stretch. Under those pretenses... there should be 86 billion people on the island because EVERYBODY has done something bad by those measures :laugh:

Im really suprised tonights episode hasnt stirred up lengthy debates and speculations, Ive seen lesser episodes set this thread on fire.

I think people have grown tired of the speculation as to what might be up on the island, and the countless unanswered questions have irked quite a few...plus the whole show two episodes and then take a three week break doesn't help matters either. At least that's the case for me. I still watch the show because I was hooked last season...but I don't pause the screen and look at all the props anymore to see if there are any clues, nor do I look for those character connections from before the island like I used to. I just watch now.

Last night's episode was one of the better ones this year though. I was ready to throw the remote through the TV when they had that whole Who Shot JR-type thing going on :laugh:

....one of the funniest lines in the history of LOST last night....Sawyer talking to Kate mentioning he has enough food/supplies to open a mini-mart...then says "think Sayid would want a job" :laugh: :laugh:

....one of the funniest lines in the history of LOST last night....Sawyer talking to Kate mentioning he has enough food/supplies to open a mini-mart...then says "think Sayid would want a job" :laugh: :laugh:

Sawyer is hilarious... the names he calls people alone kill me... :laugh:

I thought last nights episode was fantastic. Anna Lucia is really starting to piss me off. I knew there wasn't something quite right with Libby. I would think she is not real except they showed others having contact with her. Why is it she said that Hurley stepped on her foot when he got onto the plane but she was seated in the tail section.

I hate the never ending stream of unanswered questions. But then again, if they answered the questions, the show would be over.

I thought last nights episode was fantastic. Anna Lucia is really starting to piss me off. I knew there wasn't something quite right with Libby. I would think she is not real except they showed others having contact with her. Why is it she said that Hurley stepped on her foot when he got onto the plane but she was seated in the tail section.

I hate the never ending stream of unanswered questions. But then again, if they answered the questions, the show would be over.

I agree, last nights was one of the best ever shows. Too cool IMO.

I don't mind the constant stream of questions because the show has to go on. I like the pace of the show so far. There are so many questions, they can do all kinds of back stories etc...

Didn't see Hurley's friend Dave as a hallucination coming. Felt like I was reading a Who Del thread. :D

Did anyone else notice when Dave and Hurley were in the jungle, the alarm starts to go off (like the hatch/numbers alarm) and Dave gets this panicked look on his face and starts running through the jungle?

Very confusing.

What I thought was interesting was that Henry said he never entered the numbers. I think he is lying about that. In the last episode, when Locke told him the numbers, Henry just repeated them back very quickly, like he already knew them. Just more mind games from Henry.

I also found this disturbing:

1st - The picture that Hurley's doctor took

111.jpg

2nd - The picture the doc showed Hurley

125.jpg

The fact that Dave is not in the picture is understandable since he is a hallucination; by why would the background of the hospital room be so different and the celery stick turn into a cheese sandwhich?

I'm confused and Lost! :silly:

Archived