Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NEW LOST on now.

visionary

Lock is getting pissed off at the prisoner. The guy is still playing mind games with him. Also Lock's gilrfirend (still Peg Bundy) saw his father's death in the obituaries in the first flashback.

Locke looks like he is going to lose it pretty soon.

that was a pretty good episode, seems like we are at the point of the season when all hells breaking loose once again.

What happened in the first 10 minutes of the show, I missed the first segment. Im guessing they just find the balloon and then come back?

The food looked like a provisions dropoff or something, and maybe it was recent?

I still say 'Henry Gale' isn't an other. Next week looks like its back to boring. :mad:

Sayid had a driver's license of the real Henry Gale who was black. Why would the imposter take his identity?

Also from the license:

Henry Gale

815 Walnut Ridge Rd,

Wayzata, MN 55391

Sayid had a driver's license of the real Henry Gale who was black. Why would the imposter take his identity?

Also from the license:

Henry Gale

815 Walnut Ridge Rd,

Wayzata, MN 55391

Don't know - but my gut still says he isn't an other.

Also, the preview did say next Wednesday.

Interesting stuff from the Lost boards

http://forums.go.com/abc/primetime/lost/thread?start=30&threadID=973702&forumStart=0

I have HDTV TiVo for my 32" LCD (yay)

CV III - 108 (Roman numerals "C" = 100, "V" = 5, "III" = 3)

very bottem text reads "Possible CVII - Inactive since last Accident"

only 4 of the six have titles.

Bottem - Swan

Left Lower - (looks like "Refuse")

Left Upper - Medical Station (looks like "The Staff")

Then there are 3 more, one at 1:00, one at 2:00, and one at 4:00. The one at 1:00 looks labeled but since the blast doors aren't 100% down it's difficult to make out the icon and title. The remaining two on the right are not labeled.

All entries to the senter room have X's on their passageways which explains what Jack and Satid found at the wall on concrete.

I believe that Henry did not input the numbers at all because we heard the sounds again (like last time when we counted down to 0) and last time the black lights did not go off in the living area. Once the doors opened henry was on the inside of the blast doors in the living area. Had he been at the computer and inputted the numbers he would of been in the computer room. I highly doubt he inputted the numbers and climbed back through the air ducts into the living room.

So in review the numbers were not put in and "something" happened causing the black lights to go on. This leads me to believe that:

1) Someone has been locked in the room before with the blacklight on

2) Someone must have been either locked in a long time or many times, since there is ALOT of info on that map

3) There has to be some sort of writing insturment around only visible to blacklights, because there are 3 distinct colors in the map. (yellow, red, and white)

I want to get a better look at that wall but I have probably the best chance of seeing whats written on that wall, and alot of it is too light to read, scribbled too close together, or the camera is just too far away.

Somone should start a thread with all the phrases they can 100% make out such as the one's above.

Archived