Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Script "R" hat in Burgundy

Mackdaddydean

I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get the Reebok "R" hat in Burgundy. The Redskins store no longer carries it and I can't find it anywhere on Ebay. If anyone can help me out thatd be great

i love the black 1, JG sported in a alot of games i have 1 but it seems to fade after a while. I have alot of lint and wondering how i should clean it

they still have them i'm positive. i just got mine last september. i did get it from my friend's mom in some promotion but i am positive you can still buy them. i like the yellow ones with the burgundy "R" a whole lot too.

I think they're still available. I got the SO a black hat with the script "R". She wears alot of black... so this worked. She'd never wear a burgundy or gold hat.

I'd LOVE to get my hands on the old throwback hat from the 80's that hat the Script "R" and the spear piercing through it. I think it was called the NFL throwback from Starter. I might make someone wealthier if I could find one.

They are always at the Redskins Official stores, at least the ones in MD. I live in Gaithersburg and have almost bought that hat in the store in Lakeforest Mall on many occasions.

I did not notice you are in Texas, so that probably does not help you that much. That is, I think, the only place I have regularly seen them.

I think they're still available. I got the SO a black hat with the script "R". She wears alot of black... so this worked. She'd never wear a burgundy or gold hat.

I'd LOVE to get my hands on the old throwback hat from the 80's that hat the Script "R" and the spear piercing through it. I think it was called the NFL throwback from Starter. I might make someone wealthier if I could find one.

i was looking through my closet yesterday and i found my grandfathers old Scripted R hat... its amazing... from the 80s.

I, too, really like the script "R" hats (I own 4 of them; a Burgundy, a Black and 2 Golds).

One thing though, the Nike ones seem to have better quality than the Reebok ones. The fabric is also softer and fit better to my head (7 1/2).

Good luck finding yours, BTW.

I, too, really like the script "R" hats (I own 4 of them; a Burgundy, a Black and 2 Golds).

One thing though, the Nike ones seem to have better quality than the Reebok ones. The fabric is also softer and fit better to my head (7 1/2).

Good luck finding yours, BTW.

thats because reebok is crap....got a reebok play dri polo at redskins store loved it until i washed it one friggin time looked 5 years old after:mad::mad:

Archived