Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins Open ESPN MNF vs. Vikings (Merged)

ouvan59

Rush hour is gonna be hell before 6pm.....

Hey I suggest anybody going to this game go towards the stadium at 6:00am in the morning...you might just then make it pass the traffic lol.

BUT OMFG THIS IS SO ****ING AWESOME!!!!!!!!YEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Brad Johnson meet Sean Taylor and Marcus Washington...

Guest ComebackKing
when does the rest of the scheduale come out.........
Usually around the NFL draft like a week before or after or sometime late aprilish.

I dont know how they figured the Vikings besides Smoot, aging QBs and johnson coming back, and a lot of FA additions. Normally it seems like they have a storyline to the games but this seems a little thin. I hope they can hype it so people can see that skins are legit. I am definitely going though.

We here are all die hard skins fan, but don't u think our game is the least attractive among highlighted for the first week of the season. What the NFL wants is storylines to build upon for the season and i really dont see any in these two teams. i know we would have to play minnesota but to open the season. And y is that we always open up with teams from the old NFC central or new NFC north? Cant the NFL be any more creatve? WEll for storylines, i think the nfl needs to have TO on the spotlight against the eagles IMO. But NFL u scheduled the redskins, give us an attractive matchup. How bout Tampa? How bout Vick against our great D? Or us against the gmen (i know they play indy) to remember the 9/11 tragedy....... Any thoughts.

Actually I think it's the most attractive, because the Skins sure look good!

And y is that we always open up with teams from the old NFC central or new NFC north?

That has been the case the last 3 years, but before that, it was the Jets. Just the way the scheduling has worked out, no big deal.

I'm just thrilled that the Skins open - at home - against a team with a new coaching staff, just like last year. Nice way to break in the season. Can't really find anything to complain about, as hard as I might try.

Archived