Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sopranos Season Six

twenty-eight

Slow but good show last night. I think like most seasons, it is setting us up for a huge ending.

Paulie is losing it. That incident he pulled at the end by beating up the kid and telling him not to say anything to Tony just confirmed his own grave. You know it will get back to Tony.

Paulie and his whole mother situation was funny. One thing about Tony though was he gives no compassion or anything to Paulie and just rips him while Paulie is in limbo. So I can see why Paulie would be unfaithful to the Soprano family.

Carm telling Tony to watch out for Vito was great. Yes she is involved now in the family. His days could be numbered as well.

Silvio and Christopher didnt have much part this week.

Although the show was kinda slow, I can see it getting better real soon

Paulie was crazy before finding out about his mom, now he's just out of control! I loved Tony having an intelligent design debate with the religious guys(what about dat caarbin datin stuff?) :laugh:

Also whats gonna go down between Tony's family and Johnny Sach's family? Tony keeps giving into him. He's gonna push Tony to far one of these times.

I think Paulie will be fine. He won't get wacked, (at least not by a Soprano), but he will face reprecussions. We all know some major character will die, I think he's just trying to keep us all guessing who it will be.

I think Tony is getting soft and he'll cave in again to the Sach's; pissing people off.

I see the other guys in the family getting fed up with Tony and will try to overthrow him. Certain people will stay loyal to Tony and create a division. War in the faction, with the Sach's patiently waiting to pick up the pieces.

How funny was it that the rapper got shot in the ass... lol

He wanted street cred, but there's no way you can get any cred with an ass shooting... lol

:laugh: I know, that was too funny. Looks like they got another minor issue to deal with.

EDIT: "Tony Soprano, orginal gansta" :laugh: :laugh:

One of these days I'm going to cut you into little pieces....................

Yeah, Pink Floyd playing at the end of the episode was bad ass! I couldn't think of another time I've ever heard a Pink Floyd song used in a movie/show that they weren't directly involved with.

I'm not sure I will ever get that YMCA visual of Vito out of my head. :laugh:

Good show last night. I think a couple of our big questions were answered. What will come of Vito and will Tony become a weak leader.

I am curious to see next week if Vito followed through in the motel room. Something tells me he did not do it and actually took off hiding.

Tony understands that he does not want to look weak. I think its obvious he paid that guy to take a beating. When Tony turned his ring I knew there was some sort of set up. He got the rest of their attention though.

I am surprised that they all turned on Johnny for crying, especially Phil. Who knows what will happen with that. Maybe some power shifting. Maybe this is the time for Tony to become even bigger.

Gotta love Bobby for dunkin on the short guy. That goal must have been set for 8 feet. :laugh:

I first thought when Vito took the gun he was going to go wack those 2 guys.

Actually I think if he was gonna do that, he would have had to do it right then. He went home first which gave those two guys alot of time to make phone calls and tell others already.

Actually I think if he was gonna do that, he would have had to do it right then. He went home first which gave those two guys alot of time to make phone calls and tell others already.

Just think, if Vito commits suicide thats 2 guys in Tony's family that have killed themselves this year. Bet that'll start some gossip.

True, he shoulda done it right then and there, but I guess he had to go home to get the gun. He called Sal to make sure that nobody knew anything, although that may change next week. If/once Vito is gone, I guess Meadow and Finn will get married next.

Anyone think it was funny to see Mrs. Sack and the 2 daughters at the table? The other sister must be good friends with Meadow, as skinny as she was. Plus, it was hilarious when Mrs. Sack fell out at the end when Johnny was taken away crying. She fell like the leaning tower of pizza!!!

Tony had to beat the crap out of someone, I don't think it was a setup though. He was scanning the room to see who he could start a fight with, and who he could get the most respect out of. I think that's why he was scanning everyones arm to see who was the strongest.

After the Johnny Sack crying thing, and his own family disgusted with him, Tony needed to show his strength, but I think it may have hurt him in the long run with his family thinking he's going crazy.

I would defnitely expect a shift with the NY families though. I wouldn't doubt it leaks out about the hit on Rusty was authorized by Johnny, that linked with the crying is going to spell trouble for the NY families.

You're right, Tony had to do it. I don't think it hurt him though...just the opposite. It's going to make him a stronger leader. Tony had to show his temper (he used to do it all the time) to make his soldiers fall in line and respect his decision making. Tony's become a big softy lately, his boys are picking up on it and that's not good for business. I would have liked to see Tony kick Paulies arse though. I guess he doesn't know what Paulies done yet though.

You're right, Tony had to do it. I don't think it hurt him though...just the opposite. It's going to make him a stronger leader. Tony had to show his temper (he used to do it all the time) to make his soldiers fall in line and respect his decision making. Tony's become a big softy lately, his boys are picking up on it and that's not good for business. I would have liked to see Tony kick Paulies arse though. I guess he doesn't know what Paulies done yet though.

This was my take as well. Tony had to kick someone's ass, and he picked the guy with the short temper b/c he knew he'd be stupid enough to fight back. That little smile on his face after he threw up all that blood the first time was funny as hell. He was very pleased with himself, and then immediately threw up again... lol

Tony beat up the "mutt" because he saw just what can happen to a family when a leader is perceived as weak. Johnny Sacks' breakdown will have major reprecussions for the New York family as Phil said so much in the immediate aftermath.

I love how Tony had sized up Bobby while he was playing basketball. Tony was most likely contemplating making him the example until he saw Bobby get up and slam the ball. If anything, I think Tony gained some respect for Bobby in that short scene.

I really doubt the beatdown was set up. Tony wanted to prove a point and he did so by taking on the strongest and most expendable guy in the room. Look, just because a guy is strong does not make him tough and it does not give him the ability to take punches. If the fight was set up as many suggest why would Tony sucker punch the guy? Would he not demand even more respect if he beat the kid in a fair one? I saw Tony turning his ring around as a way to lessen the damage to the kid. Tony has nothing against the guy, but he was not going to let him get in the way of proving his point.

The vomiting right after the fight scene was foreshadowing. When Tony reverts back to his hardass, gangster lifestyle immediately his condition worsens.

Archived