Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sopranos Season Six

twenty-eight

Wondering what's wrong with Silvio. Stress adding to his asthma? Bruce Springsteen must be getting ready to tour or something... ;)

Paulie doesn't appear to be much longer for this world. This is his second major screw-up. Unlike the Russian, though, I think this one will come back to haunt him. I keep waiting for Phil Leotardo to pop. Looks like it may soon happen, but who knows. You can never tell by the previews. Tony looks like he'll be back with a vengeance, though.

Another Godfather line in the episode, also, this one by AJ when his "difficult, not impossible" line from GFII (talking about killing Junior).

And whats the deal with Pauly and Vito being so stingy and not paying respect to Tony and Carmella?

They knew it was the "right" thing to do to give half their shares of the "earnings" from the Latinos to Carmela to help out, but they were worried they'd be "screwed" out of it if Tony wound up dying right after.

Basically, they were of the attitude that Carmela didn't mean stugots to them any longer if Tony died, thus they'd basically be out a lot of coin. Look how everyone basically ignores Rosalie Aprile since Jackie Sr died back in S1. She's meaningless to the "organization" from a responsibility point-of-view, which is exactly what would have happened to Carmela it Tony died.

Still, Paulie has been straying the last few season. I have a feeling something big will soon happen with him. Vito... he'll straighten up and fly right now that Tony is back. Even Phil Leotardo told him, in no exact words, he needed to get temptation out of his head.

Great episode last night.

Carmela did not like the look from Vitto and Paulie when they got on the elevator after handing her the envelope. She will let Tony know about it or the show would not have shown that scene.

Chris and his movie idea was hilarious and stupid. A chopped up mafia man reassembling himself?

Also was interesting to see Bobby grow a pair last night. He actually seemed like he could be tough.

Good episode and it does appear the real tony will be back next week.

Carmela did not like the look from Vitto and Paulie when they got on the elevator after handing her the envelope. She will let Tony know about it or the show would not have shown that scene.

Yeah i noticed that as well...should be interesting. I wonder how long tony will be out for

Chris and his movie idea was hilarious and stupid. A chopped up mafia man reassembling himself?

:laugh:

I thought it was that, exactly... hilarious and stupid at the same time. The part that Benny added about the various body parts being all picked up at different "dropoffs" and winding up together at the same dump (making it easier for him to reassemble) was a riot... :laugh:

:laugh:

I thought it was that, exactly... hilarious and stupid at the same time. The part that Benny added about the various body parts being all picked up at different "dropoffs" and winding up together at the same dump (making it easier for him to reassemble) was a riot... :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: too funny! really was a good episode

Little better than last week. Still sucked though.
Really? Thought this episode was great.

Love watchin the middle-aged mafia men take down the young guns. Let em know who the real gangsta's are. ;)

Eddie Falco is actin her ass off.

Also was interesting to see Bobby grow a pair last night. He actually seemed like he could be tough.

Good episode and it does appear the real tony will be back next week.

Yeah. Bobby was a little too focused when he was chasing Silvio's ambulance and told him, "I didn't hear from you last night!"

That was pretty funny.

Little better than last week. Still sucked though.

Why did it suck. Give us some more wisdom than that. The last two episodes have in fact not sucked. Dream sequences have in fact been a major part of the show since it began. This show is just as much about the human side as it is the criminal side. This show has always had a lot to do with Tony's mother and the problems she caused him. I think that she was the sillouette that was walking through the front door of the house last night. When he saw her he started to change his mind. He realized he didn't belong with the family that was in there. His real family is his family in life. I think these last three episodes have been three of the best in the entire series. If you only like the show for the violence and mob scenes then I can understand why you wouldn't like the last two episodes. But that is hardly even half of what this show is really about.

They knew it was the "right" thing to do to give half their shares of the "earnings" from the Latinos to Carmela to help out, but they were worried they'd be "screwed" out of it if Tony wound up dying right after.

Basically, they were of the attitude that Carmela didn't mean stugots to them any longer if Tony died, thus they'd basically be out a lot of coin. Look how everyone basically ignores Rosalie Aprile since Jackie Sr died back in S1. She's meaningless to the "organization" from a responsibility point-of-view, which is exactly what would have happened to Carmela it Tony died.

Still, Paulie has been straying the last few season. I have a feeling something big will soon happen with him. Vito... he'll straighten up and fly right now that Tony is back. Even Phil Leotardo told him, in no exact words, he needed to get temptation out of his head.

Yeah ... I understood this concept ... but I guess that it kinda shocked me that they would act that way towards their boss's wife ....

I hope that Paulie gets whacked. He's become a huge burden and liability to Tony .... and I find him a bit annoying too.

Yeah ... I understood this concept ... but I guess that it kinda shocked me that they would act that way towards their boss's wife ....

I hope that Paulie gets whacked. He's become a huge burden and liability to Tony .... and I find him a bit annoying too.

I think they "get it," but they're not happy about it... ;)

Paulie was a problem waiting to happen. He got lucky with the Russian. I think his luck is about to run out.

Wonder what'll come with that old mezzo finocchio Vito (the term, in English, was used last night) with his making moves on Finn... ;)

Paulie is a hoot, who else scores 400,000 and spends the morning clipping coupons for the grocery store??? Plus when he had Tony painted as Napoleon in the pic with the horse he hung over the fireplace, that was a riot.

Paulie is a hoot, who else scores 400,000 and spends the morning clipping coupons for the grocery store??? Plus when he had Tony painted as Napoleon in the pic with the horse he hung over the fireplace, that was a riot.

55cents off of band-aids, now thats a deal!

Why did it suck. Give us some more wisdom than that. The last two episodes have in fact not sucked. Dream sequences have in fact been a major part of the show since it began. This show is just as much about the human side as it is the criminal side. This show has always had a lot to do with Tony's mother and the problems she caused him. I think that she was the sillouette that was walking through the front door of the house last night. When he saw her he started to change his mind. He realized he didn't belong with the family that was in there. His real family is his family in life. I think these last three episodes have been three of the best in the entire series. If you only like the show for the violence and mob scenes then I can understand why you wouldn't like the last two episodes. But that is hardly even half of what this show is really about.

I said it sucked because I thought it sucked. Tried to watch it but

did not like it. Everybody will not like every story line. Never said

anything about the lack of violence. Some of my favorite scenes

are the ones with his shrink.

Wonder what'll come with that old mezzo finocchio Vito (the term, in English, was used last night) with his making moves on Finn... ;)

Okay ... I remember this happening ... but I dont remember the circumstances or scenario that led Vito to believe that he could hook up with Finny-poo. Anyone care to recap that for me?

This episode really exposed how Tony's band of brothers really feel about him. Basically, they don't give a crap about him: 1) Vito's disappointment when hearing the news that Tony was going to survive. 2) Paulie's anger over giving his cut to Carmella. He would have been happier had Tony died and he kept his money. 3) Silvio and his wife's fantasy of him becoming the #1 guy 4) Christopher taking advantage of Tony's condition to sell his movie idea

When it comes down to it, the only ones that care about Tony is his immediate family (including his wacky sister Janice). If I were Tony, those that betrayed him (Vito and Paulie) should feel his wrath.

Okay ... I remember this happening ... but I dont remember the circumstances or scenario that led Vito to believe that he could hook up with Finny-poo. Anyone care to recap that for me?

Last season, when Finn got the construction "no work" job, he showed up early one morning and caught Vito performing... errrmm... oral favors to the security guard in his truck and Vito knew it.

Then Vito tried to take him out a Knicks game (if I remember correctly) and Finn was a no show... :laugh:

Ever since then, there has been tension from Finn for obvious reasons. That was one of the reasons he wanted to high-tail it out for dental school.

This episode really exposed how Tony's band of brothers really feel about him. Basically, they don't give a crap about him: 1) Vito's disappointment when hearing the news that Tony was going to survive. 2) Paulie's anger over giving his cut to Carmella. He would have been happier had Tony died and he kept his money. 3) Silvio and his wife's fantasy of him becoming the #1 guy 4) Christopher taking advantage of Tony's condition to sell his movie idea

When it comes down to it, the only ones that care about Tony is his immediate family (including his wacky sister Janice). If I were Tony, those that betrayed him (Vito and Paulie) should feel his wrath.

the question is how long it tony gonna be out for. He had to ask if he was dead or not.

Archived