Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Agent: Moulds wants to play for Eagles

eagles78

Moulds has to determine if he wants to play for a contender or get close to the money he thinks he deserves. The Eagles will not pay Moulds the money to bring him in.

The Eagles are not a contender (this season) either. Dude is old; doesn't have much time left in the league (imho), I would think he'd want to go to Pittsburgh or Denver, where they have legitamate shots at making the SB.

The Eagles are not a contender (this season) either. Dude is old; doesn't have much time left in the league (imho), I would think he'd want to go to Pittsburgh or Denver, where they have legitamate shots at making the SB.

Please explain in detail why they are not considered contenders please, especially because the season has yet to even start and the draft has yet to occur.....so again, please explain why they aren't contenders.......

Please explain in detail why they are not considered contenders please, especially because the season has yet to even start and the draft has yet to occur.....so again, please explain why they aren't contenders.......

jrock is just afraid. Seriously, I don't automatically eliminate any NFC team right now. Yet he does against a team whose starting QB has owned his team for the last few years. It's just the fear talking.

Baha! Isn't that funny? I liked him alright, too.

Anyways, with the team having no primetime games listed as of yet, I like the role of underdog so far. Makes me feel like if they do return to their winning ways, folks will be like, Now how the hell did that happen.....

Anyways, with the team having no primetime games listed as of yet, I like the role of underdog so far. Makes me feel like if they do return to their winning ways, folks will be like, Now how the hell did that happen.....

Well, like WB, I'm making note of all these quotes people are saying around here. The Eagles not being contenders, the Eagles will be a last place team, etc etc.

I'm in no way expecting a Super Bowl championship but I don't see them being in last place. And if the Eagles do end up winning the division or a Super Bowl. Everyone on this board will eat their crow.

Well, like WB, I'm making note of all these quotes people are saying around here. The Eagles not being contenders, the Eagles will be a last place team, etc etc.

I'm in no way expecting a Super Bowl championship but I don't see them being in last place. And if the Eagles do end up winning the division or a Super Bowl. Everyone on this board will eat their crow.

You are new around here so let me tell you how it will go. The Eagles will be great but no one will admit anything. Even in 04, no one would admit they were great. It was always "Yeah but they won't beat Indy/NE/Pitt so who cares?"

This year, I'm sure there will be a few teams in the AFC the Eagles "have no chance against" so they'll just overlook our NFC East dominance as if they never predicted us to not be any good.

You are new around here so let me tell you how it will go. The Eagles will be great but no one will admit anything. Even in 04, no one would admit they were great. It was always "Yeah but they won't beat Indy/NE/Pitt so who cares?"

This year, I'm sure there will be a few teams in the AFC the Eagles "have no chance against" so they'll just overlook our NFC East dominance as if they never predicted us to not be any good.

just like we overlooked thier dominace in 05:laugh::eaglesuck

I think that they will be in the mix for a playoff spot, if not a division title.....but I am loving how folks are saying they are done, before the season has even begun, especially with so many ?'s out there......one might think that with this team being so steady for the last 6 years, that maybe, just maybe, that will be the factor that determines the East....

Well the records and the facts won't be deniable. If people deny what they said even after we've quoted it. Then I will lose a lot of respect for people. I don't think they will, though. Not the smart ones anyway.

Well the records and the facts won't be deniable. If people deny what they said even after we've quoted it. Then I will lose a lot of respect for people. I don't think they will, though. Not the smart ones anyway.

Then start losing the respect for folks cause I can tell you that there will be more backpedaling than Deion Sanders during a 7 on 7 drill......

Then start losing the respect for folks cause I can tell you that there will be more backpedaling than Deion Sanders during a 7 on 7 drill......

:rotflmao:

I guess I'll find out when the season starts.

This is part of the reason I keep my mouth shut until the start of the season. Until after the draft, training camps, and preseason. How can anyone judge what a team will be like before anything has even happened??? You can base everything off last year and your own opinions of the team but there is no telling until kickoff what will happen.

I will make my predictions the week before the season. :)

:rotflmao:

I guess I'll find out when the season starts.

This is part of the reason I keep my mouth shut until the start of the season. Until after the draft, training camps, and preseason. How can anyone judge what a team will be like before anything has even happened??? You can base everything off last year and your own opinions of the team but there is no telling until kickoff what will happen.

I will make my predictions the week before the season. :)

:applause: My predictions normally come around the same time, but this year, I may go out on a limb and make them 2 before the season....

Archived