Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Agent: Moulds wants to play for Eagles

eagles78

G.B. is offering Javon Walker and their 5th round pick to the Bills, for Moulds, and the Bills 3rd round pick (77), and their 4th round pick in 2007. If that was to happen, both the Eagles receivers would be out of Philly's grasp.

Please please please please please please please please PLEASE!

That would make this offseason the best EVER!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Please please please please please please please please PLEASE!

That would make this offseason the best EVER!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'm sure that saying that you still reserve the right to minimize the impact that either player would have if they wound up signing with Philly, correct? ;)

Moulds would be pretty excited to catch balls from Donovan. Who wouldn't be?

- Eric and Donovan are good friends. They have been for several years.

- Greg Johnson has been talking to Joe Banner and there is MAJOR INTEREST on both parts.

- It will take both parties to agree to terms and he is not going out on a limb to say that a deal can be done because both parties want to get one done.

- Moulds will be willing to renegotiate his contract if he is traded here, but not in Buffalo. (this would be if he is traded here)

- There is no leader as far as the Chiefs, Texans and Eagles but Eric is more excited to play with Donovan.

- There will be several reason he takes into consideration. The Eagles have an edge because of Donovan, Andy Reid and the great organization. Houston would be because it is close to Mississippi

- What happened in Buffalo was unfortunate and the fact that his consecutive streak of catches was stopped kind of started the bad taste in his mouth. Plus the amount of QBs, head coaches and offensive coordinators and not winning in Buffalo caused him to want to leave.

- This contract is not going to be based on structly money because Eric has been rewarded nicely by the Bills. He wants fair market value but it will not be all about money.

- No timetable, but it could happen by THIS WEEKEND or maybe as long as two weeks depending on the situations.

- Eric is not due any bonuses so June 1st doesn't come into play. He is due a bonus on the first date of TC. So that doesn't matter because he will not play there.

- Philadelphia would be a great situation and so would Houston but Eric really wants an opportunity to win.

- Really thinks Eric will be a good fit here and he is excited about possibly coming here. Really wants to play with Donovan.

- He has spoken to Joe Banner THREE TIMES TODAY

Interview over.

Moulds would be pretty excited to catch balls from Donovan. Who wouldn't be?

- Eric and Donovan are good friends. They have been for several years.

- Greg Johnson has been talking to Joe Banner and there is MAJOR INTEREST on both parts.

- It will take both parties to agree to terms and he is not going out on a limb to say that a deal can be done because both parties want to get one done.

- Moulds will be willing to renegotiate his contract if he is traded here, but not in Buffalo. (this would be if he is traded here)

- There is no leader as far as the Chiefs, Texans and Eagles but Eric is more excited to play with Donovan.

- There will be several reason he takes into consideration. The Eagles have an edge because of Donovan, Andy Reid and the great organization. Houston would be because it is close to Mississippi

- What happened in Buffalo was unfortunate and the fact that his consecutive streak of catches was stopped kind of started the bad taste in his mouth. Plus the amount of QBs, head coaches and offensive coordinators and not winning in Buffalo caused him to want to leave.

- This contract is not going to be based on structly money because Eric has been rewarded nicely by the Bills. He wants fair market value but it will not be all about money.

- No timetable, but it could happen by THIS WEEKEND or maybe as long as two weeks depending on the situations.

- Eric is not due any bonuses so June 1st doesn't come into play. He is due a bonus on the first date of TC. So that doesn't matter because he will not play there.

- Philadelphia would be a great situation and so would Houston but Eric really wants an opportunity to win.

- Really thinks Eric will be a good fit here and he is excited about possibly coming here. Really wants to play with Donovan.

- He has spoken to Joe Banner THREE TIMES TODAY

Interview over.

No doubt that Moulds would be a solid signing for the Eagles. Still no getting around the fact that the Redskins would have a superior WR core though. ;) QB....that's another story... :laugh:

I'm sure that saying that you still reserve the right to minimize the impact that either player would have if they wound up signing with Philly, correct? ;)

I think you've got somebody else in mind. I've always wanted Moulds in DC...he's old, but I think he can still be productive for another season or two.

As far as Walker is concerned, I have said that if he recovers fully and plays to his potential, nobody in Philly will even miss TO.

I'm not always a hater, WB...

I think you've got somebody else in mind. I've always wanted Moulds in DC...he's old, but I think he can still be productive for another season or two.

As far as Walker is concerned, I have said that if he recovers fully and plays to his potential, nobody in Philly will even miss TO.

I'm not always a hater, WB...

On a lighter note. Jrock's sig is ILLMATIC!!!

Sega makes the best systems.

Thanks, Who Del! Brian Dawkins gave me the idea...;)

Poor Dawk got plowed over. But hey he makes up for it when the hits he's laid out on people for years.

And as for WB's post I believe his agent was on WIP saying he talked to Banner today. Correct me if I'm wrong WB.

Cool sig! The color presentation is emaculate! :cheers:

Anyways, the line-up would be....

1 - Moulds

2 - Brown

3 - Gaffney

4 - Pinkston (if fully recovered) or McCants

I'm pretty sure the team had its fill of Greg Lewis from last years showing!

Thanks for the compliment about the sig, although I do have to replace a certain individual for someone else. :rolleyes:

I never imagined Gaffney being a number 3, so I guess I thought wrong. Is the line up set in stone or is there going to be some way to compete for the #2 spot? I really think Gaffney was the victim of Carr eying Andre Johnson because he had to rush his throws before getting sacked. In an offense like yours, I would think Gaffney would flourish as a number 2. Maybe I am just not sold on Brown becoming a full time starter for 16 games.

Was that just on the radio or something? An interview with Moulds, or his agent?

His agent.

This is how I see it. EM wants to play for a winner BUT he still wants to get paid. Over the next few days, he'll play the Eagles off of the Texans and EM will go to the best situation. The Eagles won't get a hometown discount like Runyan, but if they are close to the Texans, they'll probably get him.

I think the Eagles want him to get released before they seriously start negotiating. Why give up a 4th when its obvious he's gonna get cut?

Archived