Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How Cowboy Fans feel about Si's FA Winners and Losers

#1SkinsFan

Of Course every team wants to make it to the SB but who are the Boys fans that are screaming SB because of the T.O. signing alone? Is it the case that Boys fans everywhere are saying this or are YOU afraid that Dallas has a shot?

I'm not scared, but I'm sick of hearing all this T.O. crap. Its getting annoying how all of you guys hated him, but now that he's on your team you love him.

:

Thing, is I admire Bill Parcells. He is a hell of a coach. Jerry Jones is so very much like Dan Snyder in his passion for winning. Their approach to building a team, of course, also, show similarities. QUOTE]

:laugh: :laugh: I think you got this backwards... Snyders alot like Jerry Jones is the way this should read. Let's not forget that Danny boy is yearning and wishing for the hardware that Jerry already has. Ohhh what Danny wouldn't do for 3 rings. :cool:

How does giving players more money, especially guaranteed, hurt the team? If anything it would help. Name two young Wr w/ the talent levels of Lloyd and El we could have gotten at half the price. We still have cap room to grab the depth we need. Do you honestly believe our FO is stupid enough to put us back in the hole we apparently pulled ourselves out of w/ the new CBA agreement? Maybe Cowboy players are petty enough to hold a grudge over another player making more money, but our team is actually a team. we actually have players who volunteer to restructure to help the team get under the cap. Saying we overpaid for any player is very hypocritical, as you guys paid way too much for TO. By your logic, everyone on your team will hate TO (which they probably will) and it will tear the the team apart (which it probably will). I like how all you cowgirl fans are so dumb that all you can see is the article hating on the Redskins and you guys instantly love that article. You guys sem to be completely ignoring the fact that the writer called your receivers medeiocre, that includes me-shawn as the writer is refering to pre-TO WR core. The Cowboys signing a couple aging free agents, and doing nothing to address a crppy secondary seems more like losing out to me, than the Skins signing young players to address position needs. Now we really have no future holes, except maybe LB, to fill for quite a while, where as you guys are a year or two away from needing almost a complete revamp. :dallasuck

Who says the Boys have a crappy secondary? :laugh:

Blame Jerry Jones, thats why Cowboy fans love TO they have no choice. Yes he helps their team but for all the fans who hate TO b/c he disrespected their team their is nothing they can do.

They cant overrule Jerry Jones and their not going to stop liking their team b/c of it. Theyre going to suck it up and make the best out of it.

I mean what would we do if TO disrespected the Skins and then Snyder signed TO? You can either say its the past and say hes starting over give him a chance or you can say hey im not watching.

Bottom Line you cant blame Boys fans for liking TO b/c id hate him if he did what he did to us then we signed him but im not stopping watching games b/c of it either.

Plenty of Boys fans are upset about the signing? Where are you getting your info? It's about 70/30 IMO on most Boys forums. Seriously... can you tell me you would not put a positive spin on signing T.O. if you guys had signed him? Keep it real! I've witnessed the skins celebrate and welcome Deion Sanders, James Washington, Alvin Harper, Brandon Noble and Norv Turner. Say you don't like the Cowboys but don't act you don't support everything B&G including T.O. IF he was a redskin.

Sorry, I should have been more specific. I am not saying Brunell can't, but he is getting up in age for an NFL player and who knows how many more seasons he has in him. Also, he played well last year, but I just don't see him lasting 16 games plus playoffs. I see Campbell coming in for a few games while Brunell recovers from an injury. I hope it does not happen, but he has gotten hurt both seasons he has been here. Ideally, I would love to have Brunell fresh heading into the playoffs.

I know you weren't bashing him, I have just been seeing every one question Brunell from reasonably to foolishly. i am just trying to defend Brunell as much as I can. I do agree if we get the chance to rest MB, we should. For example, during blowouts, or near the end of the season when w have homefield advantage secured. I was stating also, and should have calrified, that Brunell has only gotten injured once we lost a starter on the line (Jansen, then Thomas). That is why i think O-line health and depth is our biggest question mark. We can all agree though, dallas is getting swept again next year.:cheers:

Also, we can all agree that we will be calling for Peter King's (among others) head next year if Irvin gets in the HOF and Monk doesn't.

:dallasuck

TO will improve the 'boys offense. He's unquestionably a great ball player. The real problem lies in the QB. The boys have Bledsoe, who started off really well last season, but quickly faded from the spotlight as the season went on. Worse for them, if Bledsoe goes down, does Parcells have a QB on the roster that he actually trusts to throw the ball?

Alot of 'Skins fans are questioning our situation at QB. Saying it's a big question mark. We've got Brunell, who had a comeback type year last season with a 1st-rounder backing him up that Joe Gibbs has a ton of confidence in.

....I'll have my broom ready.

The Cowboys are not a playoff team. Wibon today made a good point on PTI today (WOW!!!!) He said the Eagles were all ready a playoff team without T.O. and didn't have many holes. The cowboys aren't a playoff team and they have ALOT of holes to fill...Including RB.

If you want to keep from getting agrivated, just do not read something from the cowboys forums or sports writers again. I stay away from that stuff cause all it does is make me exasperated because I can not understand how people can be so stupid. Its not worth it. :dallasuck

While this is true one must always understand his enemy....

Face it Jerrah Jones out done himself with the Brilliant moves without overpaying!! Redskin fans just need to get over it...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Are you joking? Dallas didn't over pay for TO? Signing aging linemen and a WR who has torn apart two teams, and nationally humiliated the Cowboys twice is brilliant?

I guess 2+2=4 must be some regular Einstein-type sh** to you

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Are you joking? Dallas didn't over pay for TO? Signing aging linemen and a WR who has torn apart two teams, and nationally humiliated the Cowboys twice is brilliant?

I guess 2+2=4 must be some regular Einstein-type sh** to you

so true man, so true.............................

I just dont understand how the Cowboys think that TO will take them over the top... they had more glaring needs that WR IMO... he is a great player and he might keep his mouth shut(for now)... and he will help the offense... but that was not their only need... he wont set them over the top...

I just dont understand how the Cowboys think that TO will take them over the top... they had more glaring needs that WR IMO... he is a great player and he might keep his mouth shut(for now)... and he will help the offense... but that was not their only need... he wont set them over the top...

absolutely agreed. They now have an o-line hole to fill with the loss of larry allen, and have a kicker hole to fill, as well as some d-line needs.

absolutely agreed. They now have an o-line hole to fill with the loss of larry allen, and have a kicker hole to fill, as well as some d-line needs.

the only one you got right was the kicker comment.. we do need one. The other is just fine.. we might have the deepest DL in the East.. Oline, we have several people that are ready to play LG,, LA was a great player.. but is terriable in space now..very little lateral movement,, if he latches on though.. he totally destroys them, the problem is, he don't latch on that much anymore. right now. I would say OLB, Fs and Kicker are the postions that need some work. We will address the kicker in FA more than likely,, but take aOLB and FS in the draft, both spots are pretty deep plus an OL in the draft too. Life is good when you have filled 5 holes, still have over 14 million in cap and 6 draft pics.

Archived