Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How Cowboy Fans feel about Si's FA Winners and Losers

#1SkinsFan

http://dallascowboyszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51844

Wow they agree with Banks. They think we will be worse b/c we filled the holes we needed. What idiouts. WE added better players to an already solid team. Who gives a damn if we overpaid, as long as we got who we needed. Those idiots still think Joe Gibbs is washed up and can't coach a winning team. Oh well, we will prove those clowns wrong again, once we make it to the playoffs again, while T.O and "the team" are sitting at home, wondering how the Redskins made the playoffs again, and how they didn't. :laugh:

I can't wait for the season to start! :dallasuck

http://dallascowboyszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51844

Wow they agree with Banks. They think we will be worse b/c we filled the holes we needed. What idiouts. WE added better players to an already solid team. Who gives a damn if we overpaid, as long as we got who we needed. Those idiots still think Joe Gibbs is washed up and can't coach a winning team. Oh well, we will prove those clowns wrong again, once we make it to the playoffs again, while T.O and "the team" are sitting at home, wondering how the Redskins made the playoffs again, and how they didn't. :laugh:

I can't wait for the season to start! :dallasuck

Are you suprised????

What I find funny is how much they hated TO when he insulted them but now that he is one.....they love him and are buying his jersey.

1,500 TO Dallas jeresys sold so far (as per Monday).

Didn't you Cowboy fans learn anything from the Eagles.......???????

Save your money and by a Irvin jersey, at least he helped Dallas win a SB or two, TO won't be doing that for you.

PS wasn't the Dallas fans pretty happy about the Owens injury at the hands of "Toasty" Williams as a pay back for the Eagles fans cheering of Irvins' career ending injury at the Vet years back????

If you want to keep from getting agrivated, just do not read something from the cowboys forums or sports writers again. I stay away from that stuff cause all it does is make me exasperated because I can not understand how people can be so stupid. Its not worth it. :dallasuck

I know, but my bro is a boys fan and always makes me read their B.S. which makes me even more mad. It kills me how they think that we cant succeed with 3 "midgit" recievers, when last year all we needed was one, and still outdid those idiots.

We are a young team and are only going to get beter, while those guys are getting up in age (Bledsoe, T.O, glenn, etc.)

We can only get better. They can only get older. :laugh:

Are you suprised????

What I find funny is how much they hated TO when he insulted them but now that he is one.....they love him and are buying his jersey.

1,500 TO Dallas jeresys sold so far (as per Monday).

Didn't you Cowboy fans learn anything from the Eagles.......???????

Save your money and by a Irvin jersey, at least he helped Dallas win a SB or two, TO won't be doing that for you.

PS wasn't the Dallas fans pretty happy about the Owens injury at the hands of "Toasty" Williams as a pay back for the Eagles fans cheering of Irvins' career ending injury at the Vet years back????

plain and simple jerry jones sold himself out. i mean how are u gonna take in

a guy that has disrespected the entire org. but its tipical of the cowboy fans,

and org. :dallasuck

plain and simple jerry jones sold himself out. i mean how are u gonna take in

a guy that has disrespected the entire org. but its tipical of the cowboy fans,

and org. :dallasuck

Because they "think" he will lead them to a sb. :laugh:

How is he gonna do that if he can't do it with a better team (Eagles) who has a better qb (mcnabb) and better offense?

Answer that one Cowboys fans.

I know, but my bro is a boys fan and always makes me read their B.S. which makes me even more mad. It kills me how they think that we cant succeed with 3 "midgit" recievers, when last year all we needed was one, and still outdid those idiots.

We are a young team and are only going to get beter, while those guys are getting up in age (Bledsoe, T.O, glenn, etc.)

We can only get better. They can only get older. :laugh:

Man, I could not imagine living in the same house with a boys fan... I will just be looking forward to letting the team show everyone whats what when the season begins. Until then, let them spout off, just makes them look worst.

Terrell Owens will be the catalyst that cause a meltdown between Coach Parcells and Jerry Jones. This will be one of the most interesting soap operas in the history of football. There will be highlight films on it.

Thing, is I admire Bill Parcells. He is a hell of a coach. Jerry Jones is so very much like Dan Snyder in his passion for winning. Their approach to building a team, of course, also, show similarities. To see Bill Parcells going up against the likes of Joe Gibbs again makes for great football. TO will disrupt the tenuous relationship between Jerry and Bill. I always wondered why the coach/owner relationship lasted so long.

Hail Redskins!

Cowboys fans are showing themselves to be such hipocrites. If you are a true fan you cannot be that excited about this signing. I know I am a true fan of the Skins and I am very excited about it because I am pretty sure it signals the begining of the end for Parcells and the Cowboys. Let they talk trash now, it is amusing how the media changes thier opinion back and forth to fit current trends, last year SI had us going 4-12 and being the worst in the NFC. People say things like that because they bank on fans not remembering those comments later when they are proven to be false. I have come to the realization that most sports writers know nothing more than your average fan, they just have a forum to spout their opinions. Most are very biased to certain teams while hating others, and this shows in every word they write. If you ask any of these "sports guru's" what they predict for the upcomming year, the standard response you will get is every team will be unchanged from last year. Which explains why so many are hating hard on the Eagles lately.

Man, I could not imagine living in the same house with a boys fan... I will just be looking forward to letting the team show everyone whats what when the season begins. Until then, let them spout off, just makes them look worst.

I love it b/c we went to the skins vs. cowboys at fedex this year, and it was great. i was screaming and shouting signing HTTR, while he was sitting there pissed off b/c his team took an ass whoopin. The monday night game was better b/c he thought they had the game all wrapped up...............................................well we know what happened afterwards. :laugh:

I am really getting sick of all these opinions when it comes to whats best for the Redskins organization. Talk about stretching an old theory. We might as we keep talking about Kobe's sexual harrassment case and Sammy Sosa corking his bat.

I wonder if any of these opinions puts into consideration the fact that the Redskins never had a coach who understood what he wanted to do with a team until Joe Gibbs came into play. I mean, if I remember correctly, its not like last year we went on a spending spree like we did in prior years. Can anyone try and see this as a way of Gibbs trying to identify not only how the NFL game has changed from the time he was away but also identify his team as a whole and what they might see as a strong or weak point?

Or maybe these writers can put into perspective the fact that when an owner wants to win badly and feels that he cant confide in his coaching staff as much, he has to try and be more offensive and pay for players that he feels will better the team. Dont the writers think we could have picked up TO for a ridiculous amount of money? The Skins would have outbid anyone for him and why didnt they pick him up? Because the Skins have something now they didnt have when they were star shopping in the past: DIRECTION! With that direction, the Skins are now getting players that fit into it.

And ok, maybe we did pay more than what the supposed all knowing NFL value system says a player is worth. But lets put all these things into perspective: (A) You have a personnel who not only realize what makes their system flourish, but also understand who would be perfect for that system (B) You have players that might have had original plans to sign with other organizations based on personal feelings but in reality, would go to another team that offers more money and © You have an organization in the Redskins that can offer that money and would have no choice but to use that financial power they have to better their organization, tell me what other team wouldnt do what Snyder does if they could?

All these opinions are such BS! They are based all on the past moves that the Redskins organization made. I dont even remember Jerry Jones getting as much heat as Snyder has. Everyone has to learn somehow and I feel Snyder has grown as an owner in realizing that stars alone do not make a team win. GET OFF THE GUYS BACK! For some reason, they cant see that now that Snyder has a guy like Gibbs running the squad, the players that play for us now are to better a system that finally has some structure and we arent just picking up players for whats on their stat sheets.

WAKE UP WRITERS! STOP JUDGING THE SKINS ON THEIR PAST AND GET READY FOR THEIR FUTURE! :point2sky

Sorry guys, just wanted to vent. :D

i still can't figure out how people say we don't build through the draft....i mean our starters include sean taylor, carlos rogers, jon jansen, chris samuels, chris cooley, and a couple more i think. look a little further back and we had stephen davis, fred smoot, champ bailey...i don't know about you but i feel like we drafted pretty well in recent years.

I have been a cowboy fan my entire life.. seen all the great players,, lived thru the 1-15 seasons.. and I am excited bout the future of the cowboys right now. As far as TO goes.. well i am not the fence here. I admire his abilities on the field and honestly he might bring back the "swagger" we had when we won those 5 SB. Will he force BP to retire, not likely. The common thought amoung cowboys fans was this is Bills last year before TO was even mentioned. Now if he retires, it will all be because of TO. Now if he leaves after this year to go to another team to coach.. that might have some creditablity.

As far as the whole who wins FA stuff,, who cares? I don't know of a throphy for FA signings. I do think that even though the skins filled some holes.. the pickups aren't near as good as the money they got paid. And i think that hurts the team as a whole. You guys could have gotten good WR's at half the price and filled more holes such as some quaility depth on the o line and DB's. Instead, you paid top money for mid level talent and if you are to get the depth you will need to make a serious run, you again will have to go back and restructure more contracts and give players more guaranteed money, which again hurts the whole team. I think that is the logic that is being used to say you guys were losers in the FA market, not a commentary on the players you actually got.. it is for me anyway.

As far as the whole who wins FA stuff,, who cares? I don't know of a throphy for FA signings. I do think that even though the skins filled some holes.. the pickups aren't near as good as the money they got paid. And i think that hurts the team as a whole. You guys could have gotten good WR's at half the price and filled more holes such as some quaility depth on the o line and DB's. Instead, you paid top money for mid level talent and if you are to get the depth you will need to make a serious run, you again will have to go back and restructure more contracts and give players more guaranteed money, which again hurts the whole team. I think that is the logic that is being used to say you guys were losers in the FA market, not a commentary on the players you actually got.. it is for me anyway.

How does giving players more money, especially guaranteed, hurt the team? If anything it would help. Name two young Wr w/ the talent levels of Lloyd and El we could have gotten at half the price. We still have cap room to grab the depth we need. Do you honestly believe our FO is stupid enough to put us back in the hole we apparently pulled ourselves out of w/ the new CBA agreement? Maybe Cowboy players are petty enough to hold a grudge over another player making more money, but our team is actually a team. we actually have players who volunteer to restructure to help the team get under the cap. Saying we overpaid for any player is very hypocritical, as you guys paid way too much for TO. By your logic, everyone on your team will hate TO (which they probably will) and it will tear the the team apart (which it probably will). I like how all you cowgirl fans are so dumb that all you can see is the article hating on the Redskins and you guys instantly love that article. You guys sem to be completely ignoring the fact that the writer called your receivers medeiocre, that includes me-shawn as the writer is refering to pre-TO WR core. The Cowboys signing a couple aging free agents, and doing nothing to address a crppy secondary seems more like losing out to me, than the Skins signing young players to address position needs. Now we really have no future holes, except maybe LB, to fill for quite a while, where as you guys are a year or two away from needing almost a complete revamp. :dallasuck

How does giving players more money, especially guaranteed, hurt the team? If anything it would help. Name two young Wr w/ the talent levels of Lloyd and El we could have gotten at half the price. We still have cap room to grab the depth we need. Do you honestly believe our FO is stupid enough to put us back in the hole we apparently pulled ourselves out of w/ the new CBA agreement? Maybe Cowboy players are petty enough to hold a grudge over another player making more money, but our team is actually a team. we actually have players who volunteer to restructure to help the team get under the cap. Saying we overpaid for any player is very hypocritical, as you guys paid way too much for TO. By your logic, everyone on your team will hate TO (which they probably will) and it will tear the the team apart (which it probably will). I like how all you cowgirl fans are so dumb that all you can see is the article hating on the Redskins and you guys instantly love that article. You guys sem to be completely ignoring the fact that the writer called your receivers medeiocre, that includes me-shawn as the writer is refering to pre-TO WR core. The Cowboys signing a couple aging free agents, and doing nothing to address a crppy secondary seems more like losing out to me, than the Skins signing young players to address position needs. Now we really have no future holes, except maybe LB, to fill for quite a while, where as you guys are a year or two away from needing almost a complete revamp. :dallasuck

great post agree 100% cowgurl fans are just mad cause they know we signed

the most talent in the offseason. they know we are gonna win the nfc east

this year:dallasuck

Archived