Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

unsonny's **NEVER BEFORE SEEN** 2005 tailgate pics

unsonny

the third pic from the bottom in that last batch from unsonny is begging for a caption, photoshop, or both. :D

so is the one w/ halter and #81 a couple up from that.

hell, you photoshoppers have a month of material in this thread. :laugh:

i hereby swear to you guy that i will make it to at least one tailgate this year.

:fingersx:

ok, i swear.

Don't give em any more ideas. Man thouse were some good times.

All of my pics are in the Redskin-Roadtrips Photo section. Feel free to browse around. My head hurts just thinking of the Iggles game.

Redskin-Roadtrips Photo Archive

Ok, I am getting sick and tired of looking at all these tailgate pics and I'm not in any of them! We have our own cool tailgate, but I think next year I may just have to stumble drunkenly your way! (Is "drunkenly" a word?)

My uncle offered me a season club ticket for 1400 bucks...money I totally don't have...but I may just have to give up food and rent for 6 months or so so I can continue to tailgate. The Skins have to take priority! And those club seats are freakin' nice....

If no one in my group wants to find you guys next year, don't worry, I will. Alone, whatever. I don't care. I have traveled in Europe alone enough and made lots of friends. My friends have some crazy aversion to travel that I still can't figure out. But I'll find you. And we'll drink a few. And we will see it, and it will be good.

You all are some crazy mofos. It's a beautiful thing. See you in the summer!

:cheers:

As per Tangine: Cross over children. All are welcome. All welcome. Go into the Light. There is peace and serenity in the Light.

Come on down any time.. The more the merrier! We will not be in the same location this year, but all information will be posted about that right after Draft Day Tailgate :D.

damn....i remember that guy....but at the same time i don't....

That's the guy I almost got into a scuffle with that night......long story.

if you watch the guy....he made his way to every girl at the tailgate....here he is with Kansas

Actually, he is talking to HSF and he is the same ****! :mad:

HA! I remember that guy. He actually started stalking chicks while we were waiting on Arena Drive to get into the parking lot and never stopped. Jen and I were laughing at him.

Actually' date=' he is talking to HSF and he is the same ****! :mad:[/quote']

HA! I remember that guy. He actually started stalking chicks while we were waiting on Arena Drive to get into the parking lot and never stopped. Jen and I were laughing at him.

We also have him on video making lewd comments to girls. They also never went to the game they left while everyone was walking in to the stadium. :doh:

Archived