Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

unsonny's **NEVER BEFORE SEEN** 2005 tailgate pics

unsonny

Hehehe....some classic pics, thanks man. Makes me even more anxious for the season to get rolling.

Is it just me, or does it look like Kevin is showing this giant guy something below the waistline that is making him laugh?

Hehehe....some classic pics, thanks man. Makes me even more anxious for the season to get rolling.

Is it just me, or does it look like Kevin is showing this giant guy something below the waistline that is making him laugh?

Oh you are just wrong. Funny but wrong. :laugh:

I am just sure which is more entertaining the tailgate itself or waiting too see what Unsonny captured on his camera. :laugh:

Plus - it looks like the guy is going in for a little squeeze. :paranoid:

Is anyone allowed to join you guys during tailgate parties? you guys look like you have alot of fun, fun is good. ive been a skins fan for a good 20+ years now.

:dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck and any other team we play that week..

Is anyone allowed to join you guys during tailgate parties? you guys look like you have alot of fun, fun is good. ive been a skins fan for a good 20+ years now.

:dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck and any other team we play that week..

Everyone is welcome to come. Before each game you will see a thread here with details!

Archived