Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

unsonny's **NEVER BEFORE SEEN** 2005 tailgate pics

unsonny

hahahahahhahhahahahahaha yeah....Moe is one crazy guy

He gets a little carried away and annoying :doh: He gets drunk beyond belief and hangs all over everybody. At the Giants game he was being a real :moon: to a Giant fan and followed him like 3 rows past the DTC and was trying to step to a old man and fight him :doh: Nobody as drunk as he gets should be looking for a fight by themselves at that.

O well to each his own

He gets a little carried away and annoying :doh: He gets drunk beyond belief and hangs all over everybody. At the Giants game he was being a real :moon: to a Giant fan and followed him like 3 rows past the DTC and was trying to step to a old man and fight him :doh: Nobody as drunk as he gets should be looking for a fight by themselves at that.

yeah i know...he luvs my friend michelle.... he hangs all over her all the time and finally i was like...dude... she's not into it... he's hard headed

yeah i know...he luvs my friend michelle.... he hangs all over her all the time and finally i was like...dude... she's not into it... he's hard headed

I noticed that too the day we were throwing the football he was stumbling all over the place and hanging all over her :laugh: I thought he came with you guys.

maybe he shouldnt have gotten this drink then....around 10:31am

OH WAIT!!!

those are Pez's wings in that cup :laugh:

100_1025.jpg

I noticed that too the day we were throwing the football he was stumbling all over the place and hanging all over her :laugh: I thought he came with you guys.

haha no... he just finds us...well her. And then he comes to me all like, "I really like your friend Michelle"....

Who are you, by the way? I don't know everyone by their screennames

haha no... he just finds us...well her. And then he comes to me all like, "I really like your friend Michelle"....

Who are you, by the way? I don't know everyone by their screennames

The younger white guy with the bald head. I think I'm on page 98 in the show yourself thread. I stand around and observe a lot :laugh:

Archived