Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I Love Crabs

Mickalino

I think they call it mustard because it sounds more attractive then calling it ****. Just a hunch...:D

:puke: :puke: :puke:

I can't believe people eat that ****....so nasty. The rest of the crab is pretty good, however. My buddy eats the entire crab. Brains, mustard, all that ****. Nasty as hell in my opinion, but whatever floats your boat I guess...:laugh:

mom has a house and a couple building lots in long beach (calvert co.) up on bluff with a view of the C-bay. spent many summers there crabbing. I'll be there 4 weeks starting in april working on the house. not sure if I'd eat crabs out of the bay as polluted as it is now.

For the very best dipping sauce for the crabs, mix melted butter, Old Bay, and Malt Vinegar. Or you could even substitute Red Wine Vinegar for the Malt.....mmmm

I never mastered the art of picking steamed crabs. Just give me a dozen or so soft crabs and I'm happy.

:doh: How will pez respond to this one. :laugh:

One of the things I miss the most (other than 'skins games and MD basketball) about the east coast. We have dungeness out here but they're not even close to the same thing.

Got that right. IMO San Francisco rules the food world in general, but Dungeness Crab are the most overrated thing we have out here. They are big, but just kind of bland. They are not the heavenly Blue.

Got that right. IMO San Francisco rules the food world in general, but Dungeness Crab are the most overrated thing we have out here. They are big, but just kind of bland. They are not the heavenly Blue.
Yea, and pacific lobster is a gip. No claws? bah....

Im a waiter at a mom and pop seafood Restaurant in Northern Virginia. We sell blue crabs and a whole lot of other great quality seafood. Almost everything is fried but some things like some fish, scallops, frog legs, and soft shells can be broiled. We have very tasty alaskan snow legs and serve them by 1 lb, 1.5 lbs, and 2 lbs amounts. We also have homemade crab cakes and stuff things like lobsters, and fish like flounder stuffed with crab meat.

The restaurant is called Blue Ridge Seafood in Gainesville, VA and is on Route 29 going south about 5 miles from 66. Come by on the weekends and ask for Chris and they will seat you in my section.

Edit: we have crabs all year round.

Im a waiter at a mom and pop seafood Restaurant in Northern Virginia. We sell blue crabs and a whole lot of other great quality seafood. Almost everything is fried but some things like some fish, scallops, frog legs, and soft shells can be broiled. We have very tasty alaskan snow legs and serve them by 1 lb, 1.5 lbs, and 2 lbs amounts. We also have homemade crab cakes and stuff things like lobsters, and fish like flounder stuffed with crab meat.

The restaurant is called Blue Ridge Seafood in Gainesville, VA and is on Route 29 going south about 5 miles from 66. Come by on the weekends and ask for Chris and they will seat you in my section.

Edit: we have crabs all year round.

Was that a post or an adevertisement ? :laugh:

Archived