Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How many fans are there from other states ?

Folex

How do you feel about Patrick Ramsey being gone from the team?  

413 members have voted

1. 1. How do you feel about Patrick Ramsey being gone from the team?

• I wish him well, but glad he's gone.
    • He never got his shot, poor guy.

Born and raised in Springfield VA

Currently live just outside of Dallas :puke:

Moving to Los Angeles in May

Been to many Skins games, both home (RFK and Fedex) and away.

Damn, I just keep moving farther and farther away from my Skins. :(

Extreme NW Pennsylvania here. Directly between the Browns, Bills, and Steelers territory. I was born in '79. My dad went to a convention in D.C. in '83. He brought me home a Redskins Tshirt and I've been a fan since. Funny how those things stick with ya.

I've lived in New England my entire life. I've never been to a Skins game nor near the area. I was going to go to a game last year but instead put the money into a HDTV to better enjoy the games.

One of these years I'll get down there. Perhaps we'll play the Pats somewhat soon in Foxboro which I'd go for sure.

England calling..... a proud son of a GI baby from the fly-boys stationed near Norwich in Norfolk.

'Skins fan since 1980, followed initially through weekly papers and terrible Armed Forces Radio signals!! thank heaven for the advent of the internet and cable TV!

Made my first wife walk round a deserted RFK on our honeymoon and took her to see the Skins play the 49'ers at Wembley Stadium in the early 90's

Took my 2nd wife to NY for her birthday just before Xmas.... just happened to co-incide with the Giants-Skins game for the division when they set their attendance record - we got whooped 35-10 (Hostetler sucked!) in minus 2 weather - after enduring that I thought I better marry her!!

Havent missed watching/listening to a game in the last 5 years.... and a thanks to quite a few members of the Extreme for helping me with that.....

Cant wait for the new season and maybe a little trip to Fedex.....

St. Petersburg, FL is home since '92. Did Arlington for 27 years, best place in DC to live, if you have to live there! bwahahahaha

arlington is not dc. :silly: my good friend that lives in the district gets peeved when people call the surrounding areas in md and va the district.

as for me, born and raised in almost heaven. wouldn't trade it for the world.

Archived