Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How many fans are there from other states ?

Folex

How do you feel about Patrick Ramsey being gone from the team?  

413 members have voted

1. 1. How do you feel about Patrick Ramsey being gone from the team?

• I wish him well, but glad he's gone.
    • He never got his shot, poor guy.

New Jersey here. With a very good possiblity, Arizona within a year or so. I have been to three Redskins games, all this past season ( Philly, San Diego, and Dallas) I also have been to about 6 Redskins games in Philly.

You have to go to a Redskins game in Fed Ex--The crowd is amazing! :point2sky

Transplanted from PG County to Silicon Valley 16 years ago. Pledged allegiance to the Sharks, Warriors and SF Giants (NL Rules!) but have been a Skin's Diehard since the George Allen era. My dad told me we went to McD's when I was way young and I told him I wanted a Chris Hanburger.

Glad I recently found this website. Much more informative than La Canfora et. al. at the WP.

Cheers!

Hawaii by way of Tucson Arizona and Pueblo Colorado. Spent my formative years in Springfield and Fairfax. We moved from Italy in 1991, so needless to say it was easy to fall in love then. It's been all downhill since, until this year. It's nice to not always be in agony every year.

Transplanted from PG County to Silicon Valley 16 years ago. Pledged allegiance to the Sharks, Warriors and SF Giants (NL Rules!) but have been a Skin's Diehard since the George Allen era. My dad told me we went to McD's when I was way young and I told him I wanted a Chris Hanburger.

Glad I recently found this website. Much more informative than La Canfora et. al. at the WP.

Cheers!

I'm 20 minutes from ya in Fremont. Worked here a little before the Redskin takeover. I also run a website called redskin-roadtrips.com that a few of us from here started.

Good to have another member from the Bay aboard.

I'm 20 minutes from ya in Fremont. Worked here a little before the Redskin takeover. I also run a website called redskin-roadtrips.com that a few of us from here started.

Good to have another member from the Bay aboard.

Ahhh, nothing like the Bay area, originally from the east bay now up in the North Bay...

Riverton, Utah... (30 minutes south of Salt Lake City)

Been to Seattle to watch us lose.. about 6yrs ago?

Made it to Frisco (won the game w/Larry Centers catch)

Made it to Denver (Green beat deep and lost a close game)

Went back to DC (watched us crush Cards 45-0) about 82'

Archived