Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How many fans are there from other states ?

Folex

How do you feel about Patrick Ramsey being gone from the team?  

413 members have voted

1. 1. How do you feel about Patrick Ramsey being gone from the team?

• I wish him well, but glad he's gone.
    • He never got his shot, poor guy.

I was borna nd raised in New Jersey. I live 15 minutes outside of Philly and am surrounded by eagles fans at all times. It's been a tough few years living with ****y eagles fans but i've managed to keep my cool. I have stayed loyal for 14 years now.

I was born in Annapolis, MD and lived for a short while in Fairfax, Va. Down here in TN representing. There are actually quite a few people I know down here who are Skins fans. Actually, thats how I met a hot girl in one of my classes. Came in wearing my Redskins hat backwards, a la Rothlesberger, and I hear, "Hey, you're a Redskins fan! Come sit by me!"...After that it was like shooting fish in a barrell. My team comes through for me again.

I'm living here in Philadelphia, PA (originially from Montgomery County, MD) until this May, when I will move down to Gainesville, FL. I get yelled at every football Sunday for wearing my 'Skins jersey. I did get one "hail" comment last season (so I'm not alone!), and I definitely got a few free drinks at my local bar when the 'Skins came back to beat Dallas on MNF.

Go 'Skins! Die Eagles, Die!

I'm from Maryland but have been in Sana'a, Yemen this year for language school. Good old Sonny's voice via NFL gameday was all that kept me going this fall. You think Eagles fans are bad try wearing a shirt that says "Washington" over here.

:gaintsuck :eaglesuck :dallasuck :notworthy grew up in india, lived in chicago for 3 yrs( 1972-1974) when i became a redskin fan. have been one ever since. i have seen them at RFK twice, Fed Ex twice and once in Cincy when Mark Rypien was QB. The best team ever. I actually remember the ken houston goal line game saving tackle of walt garrison and the last years of billy kilmer and sonny jurgenson.

what a glorious history- the one thing that always comes to mind when one thinks of the skins (past and hopefully the present) is -character.

Thankfully all one say of the cowboys is glitz and hype.

I am looking forward to see how TO and Bledsoe mesh and how the skins will defend this package.

I live in Belleville, NJ about 10 minutes from the Giants/Jets/Metorstars Stadium. Not too bad since most of my friends root for either the skins or the jets. Also there is a bar around here that is Redskins friendly since the owner does not like the giants.

I am from California and am a huge redskins fan. Never been to a pro game wont go until redskins can be the first game I see.:helmet: Hail to the Skins

I'm from San Jose, California.. I've been a Skins fan almost all my life since I was in Kindergarden... I've only watched the Skins in person twice vs. the San Francisco 49ers!

Archived