Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How many fans are there from other states ?

Folex

How do you feel about Patrick Ramsey being gone from the team?  

413 members have voted

1. 1. How do you feel about Patrick Ramsey being gone from the team?

• I wish him well, but glad he's gone.
    • He never got his shot, poor guy.

New Jersey here. With a very good possiblity, Arizona within a year or so. I have been to three Redskins games, all this past season ( Philly, San Diego, and Dallas) I also have been to about 6 Redskins games in Philly.

You have to go to a Redskins game in Fed Ex--The crowd is amazing! :point2sky

FedEx is cool, but, RFK was the shizzle mi nizzle......

I am from California and am a huge redskins fan. Never been to a pro game wont go until redskins can be the first game I see.:helmet: Hail to the Skins

I live in Cali too! Went to the 49ers vs redskins game at candlestick 2 years ago! Best game of my life! A LOT OF SKINS FANS!

East BF Maine. Grew up just outside of Boston. Moved to Frederick after college for a few years just so I could get the 'skins games on TV (moved back to NE once I realized I could just get Sunday Ticket). Couldn't give you a logical explanation as to why I became a 'skins fan.

Shambaugh, Iowa. My dad was a huge skins fan when George Allen was coach, but stopped liking them from living in Missouri to many years. He's now a Chiefs fan but admits the Redskins will win at least 1 Super Bowl under Gibbs.

Go SKINS!

Greensboro, NC. Heart of Panthers and ACC country, but there are still a few skins fans around. Pretty easy to be a Skins fan and a Panthers fan since they never play(next season I can't wait to whoop up on them at home) and they are basically the same team with polar opposite front offices.

I was born and raised in the Los Angeles area, where I still live. I've seen the Redskins in person four times:

1983: regular season against the Rams at Anaheim Stadium.

1985 and 1988: preseason against the Raiders at the LA Coliseum.

1989: regular season against the Raiders at the LA Coliseum.

I wouldn't mind taking a trip to FedEx Field in the near future.

Spent my early childhood in Houston, TX. Moved raised in Annandale, VA. Schooled, early post-college professional career in Chicago. Now in St. Louis, MO.

I am a rabid :logo: fan, but I actually have a small place in my heart for Da Bears, the Texans (gotta love Carr and Andre Johnson's heart and will to play being on such a crappy team), but the Rams not so much.

Born in DC, grew up in California and live in Washington State.

Have had season tickets since before I was born. Might need to sell them to someone new after 40 years. Any ideas how i can find someone to buy them from me every year?

I bleed burgundy and gold.

Shallyshal - where do you live? I am in Maple Valley.

Archived