Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

For you Hockey Folks....New Ovechkin Montage

StevieInferior

Once we get another forward that is a serious threat on his line, you'll see AO's production go up even more. Right now he is double-teamed and focused on more than any other player on the ice. He's only 20, he can't do it all by himself. Zubrus is supposed to be that "other" guy, but his inconsistent play has led to defensemen slacking on him.

we have some decent talent right now who are going to improve with him. jeff freisen, jamie hewerd, jeff halpern, and if things go right next year, we'll have alexander semin as well. we need a few more good prospects and a new goalie.

A few corrections. Jeff Friesen was traded for a second rounder to Anahiem at the trade deadline. Jamie Heward is a fill-in for another season or two. The d-men to keep an eye on are Shaone Morissonn (pronounced Sean), Steve Eminger and Mike Green.

A few corrections. Jeff Friesen was traded for a second rounder to Anahiem at the trade deadline. Jamie Heward is a fill-in for another season or two. The d-men to keep an eye on are Shaone Morissonn (pronounced Sean), Steve Eminger and Mike Green.

Yeah, Greenie has been looking real good over the past 20 games or so. I just wish Witt had wanted to stay around - it would have been nice to have that leadership on the blueline.

wow, i hadn't heard about friesen's trade. i forgot to mention eminger and green, and you don't like heward?

Archived