Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Would it shock you if Todd Collins won starting position?

bbuzz1962

I honestly wouldn't be that surprised.

Campbell may not be ready. Ramsey will probably be gone, and Brunell could easily get injured.

Plus, he knows the offense.

I don't understand why people think the idea of him getting some starts seems so ludicrous?

Everyone keep's saying Campbell won't or may not be ready. If that's the case why did we use a 1st round pick on him. Honestly if he was so damn good that we passed on players we "needed" to draft him, how can he not be ready?

I really don't know much about Todd Collins other than he knows Saunders system very well. Would it stump us all if he were to win the starting position after the pre-season? You never know. Who would of thought that Tom Brady would have ever started, much less win 3 Superbowls.

Shock seems like too passive of a word.

I really don't know much about Todd Collins other than he knows Saunders system very well. Would it stump us all if he were to win the starting position after the pre-season? You never know. Who would of thought that Tom Brady would have ever started, much less win 3 Superbowls.

This ought to cover my views on this topic:

:shutup: :toilet: :banhim: :anon: :cry: :stop: :handicap: :jerk: :loser: :moon:

You never know...it could happen. I kind of want to see what he can do, but I would sure as heck rather it never got to that point and I don't think it is anywhere close to likely. I might pass out if he beat out Brunell and Campbell in Preseaon and training camp, but if Brunell goes down in the first game or so, sure it would not at all surprise me to see Collins in there for the next few games or so at least.

That said, what makes him so intruiging is that none of us really have any idea what he is capable of. For all we know, he could be another Rich Gannon.

Archived