Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Check it! Montage of our military abroad...

Air Force Cane

Who will be the better impact reciever?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be the better impact reciever?

• Brandon Lloyd
    • Antwaan Randle El

Blah! Big Deal.

Say what? I'd almost ask you to elaborate on that driveby post, but frankly that would mean you would have something more to say. Thanks for playing though. Cane. What say you try again sometime on that link. Would like to see it.

I think my sig pertains to you

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

John Stuart Mill

:notworthy Unfortunately, that can be said about far too many people! :cheers:

I posted "Blah! Big Deal" simply to get a rise out of AFC, since he attributed to me a quote that he actually created. The link didnt work for me(apple), I have not watched it, and I retract the comment. I offer nothing but support and appreciation for the American Soldier and you will never hear me say otherwise. This is the greatest country in the world and I love it!

It was just as much a "call out" post as yours.

Don't really see how mine was a call out. I simply suggested you read the rules (call it friendly advice) - i in no way was trying to get a rise out of you, which is what you admitedly were trying to do to AFC. Not to mention you say you retract your original statement, yet you haven't gone back and edited it.

edit: the rule is actually for 'threads', so maybe you found a grey area - but i feel it extents to posts too.

Don't really see how mine was a call out. I simply suggested you read the rules (call it friendly advice) - i in no way was trying to get a rise out of you, which is what you admitedly were trying to do to AFC. Not to mention you say you retract your original statement, yet you haven't gone back and edited it.

edit: the rule is actually for 'threads', so maybe you found a grey area - but i feel it extents to posts too.

I think you are wrong. What he did was be rude and dismissive to a poster that he feels is the same way. Tit for tat logic that never ends well but happens anyway. He did not "call out" AFC. Calling out AFC would be starting a thread demanding an apology for having misquoted him in the past.

I think you are wrong. What he did was be rude and dismissive to a poster that he feels is the same way. Tit for tat logic that never ends well but happens anyway. He did not "call out" AFC. Calling out AFC would be starting a thread demanding an apology for having misquoted him in the past.

I agree, i think the second post was more of a call out - the part where he admits to trying to get a rise out of AFC. Like i said its a grey area, i just found it extremely immature, rude, and totally inappropriate - especially considering the reason for this thread.

I'll get off of my soap box now. :)

I agree, i think the second post was more of a call out - the part where he admits to trying to get a rise out of AFC. Like i said its a grey area, i just found it extremely immature, rude, and totally inappropriate - especially considering the reason for this thread.

I'll get off of my soap box now. :)

The original post has been edited. My apologies for the insensitive post. Peace

Some good pictures in there. The music didn't really fit the images though, I thought it was really kind of sad music and a lot of the images were of smiling soldiers and waving politicians. Not bad though.

I thought the music fit the title since it was the theme to Gladiator.

It was awesome. warms the heart.

I don't believe any of it. Some of the troops look happy, and some of the Iraqis do too. According to recent polls both of these conditions are a statistical impossibility.

Polls can be manipulated to reflect whatever the pollster wishes.

You must have missed the 72% thread.

BTW, my first post in this thread was tongue-in-cheek

What, that 72% of troops want to come home? Well no sh!%, troops want to come home. That poll in itself was not misleading but the way it was reported was.

Archived