Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What is your favorite Comic Book Super Hero Movie?

AbleDanger

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Haha. Hellboy. That's funny. My favorite super hero was the Tick. Where's the option for him?

Did the Tick start out as a comic book or a cartoon? There is always a complainer in every poll. There is an "other" option for you.

For me, it is a close call between the 1989 Batman and Batman Begins. Each had some pluses where the other did not. I went with the 1989 Batman.

Hulk, X-Men, and Spider-Man were pretty good too.

Did the Tick start out as a comic book or a cartoon? There is always a complainer in every poll. There is an "other" option for you.

For me, it is a close call between the 1989 Batman and Batman Begins. Each had some pluses where the other did not. I went with the 1989 Batman.

Hulk, X-Men, and Spider-Man were pretty good too.

Sheesh. Lighten up man. :rolleyes:

I loved Keaton and Bale equally as Batman.

I have to disagree there. I thought Bale did a great job as Batman and a better job as Bruce Wayne. But, Keaton was the better Batman. He suprised everyone. When was the last time you watched the 1989 Batman? If its been a while, I suggest you give it another look. Keaton nailed the demeanor like no one else.

I feel your pain. Every so often people tell me to STFU and die. Although for me it's probably real since I'm carrying this huge Eagles sig around.

Hmm, let's try. STFU and die, Who Del. Wow, you guys are right, that is cathartic!

I know it got slammed, but I love the Hulk. First, Jennifer Connolly, wow. Second, I loved Ang Lees conception, to try to make it like a ccmic book in a movie. I thought that was very cool. The story was pretty good, and Bana did fine as Banner.

I have to disagree there. I thought Bale did a great job as Batman and a better job as Bruce Wayne. But, Keaton was the better Batman. He suprised everyone. When was the last time you watched the 1989 Batman? If its been a while, I suggest you give it another look. Keaton nailed the demeanor like no one else.

I agree...I picked the original Batman. And going back now and watching it, he did a damn fine job as Bruce Wayne.

I know it got slammed, but I love the Hulk. First, Jennifer Connolly, wow. Second, I loved Ang Lees conception, to try to make it like a ccmic book in a movie. I thought that was very cool. The story was pretty good, and Bana did fine as Banner.

I agree. Hulk was great. Probably my 3rd favorite behind Batman and Batman Begins.

I agree...I picked the original Batman. And going back now and watching it, he did a damn fine job as Bruce Wayne.

Keaton's Bruce Wayne was not quite the Bruce Wayne we knew from the comic books, but it was a very interesting and complex character. He put his own spin on Bruce Wayne. Keaton is a great actor.

Archived