Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

In the Cowboys Huddle

cannonshogs44

OK, Ive got Moss, Ed you take Randale, Bubba, You cover Lloyd (and stop picking you nose)..Break!...Wait, who has Cooley? Huddle up again. Ill take Moss, Ed you take El, Bubba cover Lloyd (and stop picking you butt) Steve cover Cooley. Break! Wait, who has Portis? Damn It..Huddle up. Ok Im on Moss, Ed-El,Bubba-Lloyd (are you smelling your finger u just picked your butt with?) Steve-Cooley, Mike-Portis. BREAK! Wait..Who has Archuleta? SON OF A......HUDDLE UP! OK Ive got Moss, ED-EL,Bubba-Lloyd (dont stick your finger in your ear!) Steve-Cooley,Mike-Portis, Joe-Archuleta. BREAK! WAIT!! Is that Sellers? FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! HUDDLE UP! ME-MOSS,ED-L,Bubba-Lloyd (did you just eat a boogerwax?) Steve-Cooley,Mike-Portis, Joe-Archuleta, Tim-Sellers. BREAKKKK! Burnell drops back...He throws some what long...TOUCH DOWN....Taylor Jacobs???? Cowboys Huddle...I did not see that coming!:point2sky

OK, Ive got Moss, Ed you take Randale, Bubba, You cover Lloyd (and stop picking you nose)..Break!...Wait, who has Cooley? Huddle up again. Ill take Moss, Ed you take El, Bubba cover Lloyd (and stop picking you butt) Steve cover Cooley. Break! Wait, who has Portis? Damn It..Huddle up. Ok Im on Moss, Ed-El,Bubba-Lloyd (are you smelling your finger u just picked your butt with?) Steve-Cooley, Mike-Portis. BREAK! Wait..Who has Archuleta? SON OF A......HUDDLE UP! OK Ive got Moss, ED-EL,Bubba-Lloyd (dont stick your finger in your ear!) Steve-Cooley,Mike-Portis, Joe-Archuleta. BREAK! WAIT!! Is that Sellers? FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! HUDDLE UP! ME-MOSS,ED-L,Bubba-Lloyd (did you just eat a boogerwax?) Steve-Cooley,Mike-Portis, Joe-Archuleta, Tim-Sellers. BREAKKKK! Burnell drops back...He throws some what long...TOUCH DOWN....Taylor Jacobs???? Cowboys Huddle...I did not see that coming!:point2sky

Um....Archuletas a safety......but apart from that, good idea!!:cheers:

Guest santana4prez
lol good one... except yeah arch plays D. At least I HOPE thats why we signed him. I ll be a little shocked when Arch is named our slot reciever and Lloyd moves to SS.

Hey whatever Gibbs wants. :laugh: j/k

Minus the little Archuleta oversight, I liked that post.

However, I envision the Cowboys' defensive huddle conversations sounding something like this....

Roy Williams: "Guys, what's that horrible smell?"

Terrence Newman: "It's what happens when 12 men collectively crap their pants."

Twelve men? Did the ref lose control too? Or did they have too many men in the huddle? Or maybe Adam wandered over to help them out on defense?

This whole threads frightens and confuses me.

Minus the little Archuleta oversight, I liked that post.

However, I envision the Cowboys' defensive huddle conversations sounding something like this....

Roy Williams: "Guys, whats that horrible smell?"

Terrence Newman: "I think its you, burnt toast."

that's funny :laugh:

Archived