Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Goosebumps

laxpck

Anyone else get this chilling feeling like the Posse is coming back from the dead (or at least retired)...

I have heard the argument that we have question marks at QB...RYPIEN and WILLIAMS were question marks (I love them to death, but not exactly year in and year out producers)

I just got this warm fuzzy feeling today....it is a good day to be a redskin fan today

Best Team

Best Owner (never thought I would say that)

Best Coach

Best City

Best Fans

and last but not least, best message board

Cheers to you all and thank God for Joe Gibbs

The only thing I am worried about this year is how Brunell will preform. I really am not sure if I want him at QB or not. Time will tell.

I have a feeling this is his year with the weapons he has, he only threw 10 int's and 21Td's with only 1 reciever and an H-Back last year. He definately has no excuses now not to be a top QB this year.

I have a feeling this is his year with the weapons he has, he only threw 10 int's and 21Td's with only 1 reciever and an H-Back last year. He definately has no excuses now not to be a top QB this year.

I hope so. He did well for awhile last year, I doubted him at first but then I was behind him. I just hope he can come back and have the same years after the injury last year. If he plays how he did before the injury and goes injury free, I will be happy.

I am up in the air on Brunell. Sometimes I feel like we should be moving towards younger talent and then I stop and think about how well Brunell actually played this past season with one legit WR. He has all the weapons to be great, so if he isn't then the problem is at the QB position. Brunell will give us one more great year, and hopefully a strong playoff run! (I hope I didn't just jinx us).

Next year will be exciting no doubt. The entire division is going to upgrade throught the draft and free agency. The Eagles now have Kearse, Howard, Patterson and whoever else they sign or draft. Their front 4 could be awesome.

Everyone knows what we've added, most importantly, I think, Al Saunders.

T.O. will likely be in Dallas, nuff said there.

The Giants are looking like major players as well.

There are gonna be some wars in the NFC East next year.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves, folks. The new team members have to acclimate themselves to the system and learn about their teammates. This will take time. Stay away from the Kool-Aid and DON'T make any reservations to Super Bowl XLI just yet.

There is alot of euphoria now ... but caution is warranted ... the OL needs upgrading, the DL needs a rusher from the edge, and the QB situation must be settled. These matters cannot be addressed in the Draft. Is there any money left on Danny's credit card ...?

Anyone else get this chilling feeling like the Posse is coming back from the dead (or at least retired)...

no, not at all. Am I pumped about this weekend, HELL YEAH. Is our WR situation as of right now better, HELL YEAH.

But we still got to see how a "new" offense and new WR's all mesh. Lloyd is no saint, and El has been known to cry about balls not going his way, so lets see. Also, don't forget, Santana was a godsend, but he is from the "U" and he will start to *****, no doubt if things are going well, ala Steve Smith in the playoff game against Seattle . . .

The only thing I am worried about this year is how Brunell will preform. I really am not sure if I want him at QB or not. Time will tell.

Awwwwwwww, have some faith my friend he will be just fine as long he is healthy think about it he played pretty well most of season his production went down when he was injured against the Giants in the second game..

Again, it all depends on Brunell. With all these tools, you'd expect to see magic from him...but I am NOT convinced. He wore down last year, it was obvious, and when he did his tunnel vision got worse. If the OLine can't repeat or do better this year then there will be problems. But I hope ASaunders works some offensive magic and confuses the defenses...perhaps no huddle? Yep, defenses can't Double up on Moss now, and the added threat of A.R.E. taking a pitch will buy Moss at least one more step...enough to be deadly if done correctly. Let's hope for a minimum of injuries and then we may be seeing something good...

FS

i bought season tickets for the first time last year, with people telling me how terrible we'd be. And I'm not going to lie I bought into it a little, but i knew i'd have a blast anyways, i mena it is redskins football! But our team kicked ass and I had the best time of my life, i can't wait to goto the games this year.

This years team looks 10x more promising than last, and i think the NFC East games will be that much more fun

I have heard the argument that we have question marks at QB...RYPIEN and WILLIAMS were question marks (I love them to death, but not exactly year in and year out producers)

I just got this warm fuzzy feeling today....it is a good day to be a redskin fan today

Best Team

Best Owner (never thought I would say that)

Best Coach

Best City

Best Fans

and last but not least, best message board

Cheers to you all and thank God for Joe Gibbs

I don't see either Rypien or Williams as big of question marks compared to what we're dealing with right now. If given time, either would pick you appart. Brunell had a great season, but he isn't seeing the entire field often, and he did ware down at seasons end. Brunell can also pick you appart, but the other two had youth on their sides compared to Brunell which showed in the post season.

I'm very excited about our group of recievers, and with some depth on the O line we should be in very good shape, with the biggest question being the QB.

Here, wait.....

OK I just made my payment of $4,700 on my season tickets. Now Snyder has some balance to work with.....

:D

You too, huh? Yep, do the math... Say an average set of (2) tickets cost ~$3,000.00. And lets say about 65,000 seats are in those ranges on average...So we take 32,500 sets of seats (because two tickets per $3,000), and we get $97.5 Million right there...Yeah I'd say Snyder has money to work with...GEEEEEZZZZUUUSSSSS!

FS

I just remember Rypien being sacked like 13 times that whole season....if Brunell has that much time he can pick you apart (Dallas Part 1) And I think the line will be better under Buges next season as they will have a little more experience...

It is not tough for me to see Moss, Lloyd and Randar stepping into the shoes of Monk, Clark and Sanders

And it makes me giddy...

It is just a great feeling to believe in your teams choices (thanks Joe) and no that money is never going to be an object (thanks Danny)

Archived