Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll: Between Carter and Archuleta, whom would you prefer

skinsarethebest

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Archuleta, help out our secondary. We can still re-sign Clark as well. Then we focus our 2nd rounder on a DE. We also find some LB to pick up, either through the draft or FA. We need a backup CB as well, so Archuleta can help us out at safety in the meantime as our secondary is mixed around anyways.

If we sign Carter, he would play DE for us. We would still need to sign Archuleta or Clark, then draft a CB and a LB.

You see, Carter could play OLB on 1st & 2nd downs, and then move to DE as a pass rusher on passing downs, leaving Clemons to resume his role of situational pass rushing linebacker that he has proven he can play reasonably well.

Resign Clark no matter what happens with Archuleta, but especially if you can only have one of the two as stated in the poll.

I like Archuleta for two reasons: One, it is much easier (and cheaper) to find a sufficient linebacker. The league is full of very good linebackers and there always seem to be guys available. Second, Archuleta brings a reckless blitzing ability that we really need from that spot. Matt Bowen with very good coverage skills.

I also am concerned by Carter's output the last few seasons. I could see him as a bust because of this and the suspect coaching staff he had last year.

One, it is much easier (and cheaper) to find a sufficient linebacker. The league is full of very good linebackers and there always seem to be guys available
I disagree. SS is easier to fill then LB; it's definently cheaper.

Archived