Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anyone have access to cowboyszone msgbrd?

NoCalMike

Already been there, and it's nothing but a bunch of whinning grown men hypocrites. It's crazy how many of them wanted Randle El, now they're all talking trash. Some even have the nerve to say that we've messed up spending our cap money while they still haven't spent more then a dime. Like we're gonna run out of money and all the "great" players still on the market will still be there. They're all pissed cause they're waiting for something, and the only team in the entire division making serious moves to get better is they're most hated rival.

That's all you need to know, so don't waste your time going over there.

They have basically just been saying that our rec. corps are the most overrated and overpaid in the league. In the Lloyd thread, most said that we gave up way too much, then in the RE thread, they said that the they thought the Lloyd deal was much better than the RE one.

Basically, the same reaction they give any time we acquire anyone.

my favorite post at the ranch so far today...

"It's always so amusing to hear Redkskin fans year after to year talk crap about what they are going to do every season. And every year since '91-'92 season they have been home watching the SB on T.V.. When you guys get close to 5 rings, come and talk to us. Daniel Synder is like the little nerd in H.S. that wants to popular but is still a nred. He wants to be JJ so bad, but realizes he cant, but keeps his fans happy by buying up players that really are not worth their value. I'll give you guys a hand , you have made some moves this weekend. But do you really think JJ and BP are going to sit back and do nothing and not be competitive, I think not. We are looking to compete now, and in the future. As you guys look at now by having no draft picks, and a team that really is only scary on defense. Your "O" is OK, as we saw in the playoffs this year by scoring barley any points. But be real to yourselves, you cant talk much without the rings, and you have NONE in the past 14 years. What you all need to worry about is making sure Sean "I want my ATV back" Taylor is ready for the season. "

http://mb19.scout.com/fcowboyupdatefrm10.showMessage?topicID=98674.topic

my favorite post at the ranch so far today...

"It's always so amusing to hear Redkskin fans year after to year talk crap about what they are going to do every season. And every year since '91-'92 season they have been home watching the SB on T.V.. When you guys get close to 5 rings, come and talk to us. Daniel Synder is like the little nerd in H.S. that wants to popular but is still a nred. He wants to be JJ so bad, but realizes he cant, but keeps his fans happy by buying up players that really are not worth their value. I'll give you guys a hand , you have made some moves this weekend. But do you really think JJ and BP are going to sit back and do nothing and not be competitive, I think not. We are looking to compete now, and in the future. As you guys look at now by having no draft picks, and a team that really is only scary on defense. Your "O" is OK, as we saw in the playoffs this year by scoring barley any points. But be real to yourselves, you cant talk much without the rings, and you have NONE in the past 14 years. What you all need to worry about is making sure Sean "I want my ATV back" Taylor is ready for the season. "

http://mb19.scout.com/fcowboyupdatefrm10.showMessage?topicID=98674.topic

I thought that line by the guy was pretty funny. Making fun of how we sit and watch the superbowl and then talk trash, here this guy was watching us compete in the playoffs and is talkin trash on a team that actually made it, and made it the furthest out of the NFC East.

that is pretty funny... i have been to a few cowboys boards today and i get mad at first then i just laugh....

my favorite is one post that i found saying the cowboys are better because they have a "young core"

I am not a member so i couldnt reply but he obviously didnt realize how young our "core" is either.... we are a young team too... other than Brunell..... its amusing though....they are actually just trying to make themeselves feel better about us owning them for the next few years......

It is a beautiful thing to watch the cowpuke fans argue about us in so many repeated threads (their mods don't seem to be working too hard). Instead of talking about new acquisitions, they are bickering about ours.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

They also said that this year Randel El won't have Hines Ward to take the pressure off of him....... ummmm, anyone hear of Santana Moss?

You'd think they would still be waking up in a cold sweat screaming, "14-13...BRUNELL IS THROWING TO MOSS!!!!!AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! THEY RUINED OUR HOMECOMING GAME!!!! " (I can't remember who it was, but I think Coach Gibbs said, "They treated us like we were a homecoming game for them.")

True skins fans are happy because they know that it took injuries to Thomas, portis and brunell to keep us out of the big dance

And with a woeful offense we were still in the playoff games a testament to the defense or the competition being pathetic????

Archived