Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cooley,Archualeta,Campbell an Randle ell at wizards game!!!(Picture inside)

SeanTaylor#21

ok Mark Brunell chill out.

And 3,000 yards is not a pro bowl calber yr . He averaged 190 yards a game passing, 23 TDs , 10 ints, 11 fumbles.

Yeah those numbers ammounted to the 2nd highest rated QB in the NFC.

But OK, I'm sure you think Mike Vick definitely deserved it.

Side note: The fact that you act like Brunell killed your puppy while having that as your username is unbelievably carnivalesque. I love it. Don't change it.

Side note: The fact that you act like Brunell killed your puppy while having that as your username is unbelievably carnivalesque. I love it. Don't change it.

:applause: :applause: :applause:

I saw those guys too - I was sitting in the section behind them. A bunch of us said "COOOOOOOLLLLLEEEYY" when we first saw him.

I figured that must be Archualeta, and am I embarrassed to say I couldn't figure out who Jason Campbell was - I KNEW I recognized him but couldn't place who he was.

Then later, Vinny Cerrato came over to the same seats with this huge guy - who was at least 6'6" or so, and over 280 pounds I think. After looking at this board and ESPN.com, I believe it has to be Andre Carter, though he had sunglasses on and I couldn't see his face fully.

Look at the picture under his name-- it's Ramsey with the caption above it "The Starter". So ironic :laugh:!

From this picture it appears Archuleta is interested, but Randle El is not so sure, looking like he's ready to leave already.

Exactly what I was thinking. I think Randle El is more interested to go to the bears, his favorite team & they've already made him an offer by phone. Im guessing he wants to be the #2 on the Bears and not the #3 on the Skins.

Although I may be wrong, as both Jason and Antwaan are looking in the same direction which could mean they're following the game unlike Captain Chaos & AA or they're checking out the cheerleaders.

caption:

AA: I bet we could take em.

Cooley to himself: I wonder where Dan will take us for lunch..

Exactly what I was thinking. I think Randle El is more interested to go to the bears, his favorite team & they've already made him an offer by phone. Im guessing he wants to be the #2 on the Bears and not the #3 on the Skins.

Although I may be wrong, as both Jason and Antwaan are looking in the same direction which could mean they're following the game unlike Captain Chaos & AA or they're checking out the cheerleaders.

Is the glass half-full or half-empty? Both arguements make sense to me. It all depends who is looking at it I guess.

Campbells taking more than his fair share of leg room. Kinda like when ur at the movies and the people next to u claim the arm rests before you. Then your stuck the whole movie with no arm rest. It should be a first come first served basis with arm rests. Anyways, Campbell needs to close his legs and give Randel El some room if he wants to throw to him next year.

lol you guys read wayyyyyy too far into a snapshot, not sure a sociologist or psychologist specializing in body language could assess as much from it as you have. all good though, I guess this is what message boards and threads like this are about.

What's also funny to me are commentators that speak for players on the court saying what the player is "probably" thinking. I'm like these guys are amazing lol I guess that is thier job though.

Archived