Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cooley,Archualeta,Campbell an Randle ell at wizards game!!!(Picture inside)

SeanTaylor#21

Campbells taking more than his fair share of leg room. Kinda like when ur at the movies and the people next to u claim the arm rests before you. Then your stuck the whole movie with no arm rest. It should be a first come first served basis with arm rests. Anyways, Campbell needs to close his legs and give Randel El some room if he wants to throw to him next year.

Kind of sad to admit it, but I thought the very same thing upon seeing this. Campbell looks like he has RE squeezed to the side. Come on Jason, give the guy some room!:laugh:

How good is Archualeta? Anyone have any insights? I can't remember watching him play...

Well when Lovie Smith was coaching him, he would design the defensive plays around him. He's certainly not a Sean Taylor / Ed Reed caliber player, but he's pretty close, especially if you get him under Greg Williams.

You know whats interesting about that picture it the two players that we drafted and potentiall two new free agents that we sign out of all the people to pick to go to the wizards game with they pick the two people we drafted.

i think we should have sent sean taylor alone on the recruiting trip. one look into his eyes and they would have been forced in to signing a four year contract for vet min without incentives out of fear alone.

i also noticed that JC and RE are probably watching the game as 80% of the people are looking in that direction, while the remainding 20% are staring are them.

Archived