Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WP: If Randle El Signs Elsewhere, Givens is next Option

ez2envy

I can't get excited about Randal El either

But I LOVE the other 3 guys and hope they sign

You will when he throws a couple of TD passes in games that make the difference in a W or L. I can't believe that anyone on this board says that we don't need him. He is a key component to wins versus losses in the future.

Word is, Archeluta used a lot of croutons, but pulled the onions out of his salad.

Carter simply said 'bring me steak. Lots of it'.

Randel El got up and went to the bar to talk to some chickies.

Collins ordered a freaking O'Douls.

We're not sure yet what it all means.

Amd how cool is it new record-holder Cooley's there to sing our praises from the eyes of new guy?

And to lure them with tales of cheerleaders for dessert? :silly:

:jk:

Can he just send him coupons from Six Flags or some free pizza? :applause: :laugh:

The parks not open yet :( ...but atleast Dan can get the pizza...he can afford the toppings even if the Skins didnt score a TD this week!!!

I hope they don't sign randel El. Draft Michael Robinson in 4th. He can play slot or be 3rd down back

Michael Robinson's hands are terrible. And we don't have a 4th round pick this year. Or next year, actually.

You gotta hand it to Danny, he knows how to roll. I kind of (and by kind of, I mean REALLY)want to become a coveted free agent so I can be wined and dined. I would visit every team. Except Buffalo. I don't think Buffalo would be a good time. Wilson and Levy would probably take me to play bingo or maybe even shuffleboard.

IM A REDSKINS FAN --- Good call on Collins, I think a Happy Meal would do the trick as well :applause:

:applause: :laugh:

Chris Cooley is a G! :notworthy

Does dan even have to take Todd Collins out?

Can he just send him coupons from Six Flags or some free pizza?

These guys are all sitting courtside by the Pistons bench. Cooley is shmoozing them! :laugh:

Get 'em Cooley! :point2sky

Dan Snyder: How are you guys doing?

Everybody: Good, how bout you?

Dan Snyder: Good, heres your checks...

Everybody(including dan snyder): Gets up and leaves....

Breaking News: REDSKINS SIGN ADAM ARCHULETTA, ANDRE CARTER, TODD COLLINS, AND ANTWAAN RANDLE EL!!!!!!!!!

lol haha that would be great....YUP THATS HOW THE SKINS ROLL :cheers: :notworthy

There is no doubt that Coach Williams will be able to use Carter's multiple talents.

by-

blitzing him; or

dropping him back in zone pass coverage when running stunts.

Carter is great athlete for a DE and Coach Williams loves his athletes because it allows him to keep offenses guessing as to where the pressure will come from. Hopefully we sign him and he stays healthy.

:cheers: :logo:

That's why we sign pretty much who we want. Anybody ever been to Morton's? Best there is, no question. Morton's caters his planes as well. The man knows his eats. If you got to eat there for free and Snyder had a sizeable check for you to be his shoeshine boy, would you take it?

Morton's is to restaurants as Ritz-Carlton is to hotels. I hear there is a Morton's in Heaven.

Archived