Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I still want Randel El

skinfan2k

im a big Randel-el fan, i think we need to get him so we can aviod other teams taking him to play WR. if he goes to chicago, him and muhammed will make a great duo. The Fun Bunch will be back, and we can avoid him doing damage to us in the playoffs. I say we play the strategy of not allowing him to sign with other teams in the NFC

i say we sign Randle-El just to get him on our team, how about that?

another question, if we sign Randle-El, does he return punts and kickoffs or do we stick with Antonio Brown?

We'd use them both to keep them fresh. Sometimes AB would be back there, sometimes R-E. Then to mess everybody up we'd put 'em both back there with Moss. :)

another question, if we sign Randle-El, does he return punts and kickoffs or do we stick with Antonio Brown?

dont risk him to injury. keep patten and thrash on the roster.. thrash do punts. betts kickoffs.

Considering that we just signed Brandon Lloyd, have Moss and Patton on the payroll and the coaches love Thrash ... I would say that Mr. Brown's days as anything but potential camp fodder are over. Heck, he didn't even make the NFL Europe team he was allocated to

We'd use them both to keep them fresh. Sometimes AB would be back there, sometimes R-E. Then to mess everybody up we'd put 'em both back there with Moss. :)

i love it

isnt moss like 6th all time punt return average? maybe with this extra depth we'll feel more safe with him returning some punts...

Heck, he didn't even make the NFL Europe team he was allocated to

no way! are you serious? i cant believe i missed that... well i would assume the nfl europe teams dont hold as many roster positions, and they didnt have space for someone who cant play wr at all and whatnot

he saved our season though, so im grateful

i think its time to let thrash go, not worth paying for someone who can catch a kickoff and wave his hand in the air for the fair catch everytime

edited your thread title because it looked from your original title like he'd been signed by another team and was off the market.

sorry tarhog, i thought if i made it this simple, its just a repeat of the other thread.. my reasoning for making this thread, was to sign him to aviod him going to other ballclubs in the nfc, which might make them stronger.

I sincerely doubt Antonio Brown will be back. Too bad given his incredibly moving personal family history. He just doesn't make enough plays and he fumbles. He did have a td on a return and not to take anything away from him, but the blocking was incredible/coverage stunk and he just ran untouched through a huge hole. I think Thrash would have scored on that play too. We can't waste a roster spot on a guy who is just a returner.

sorry tarhog, i thought if i made it this simple, its just a repeat of the other thread.. my reasoning for making this thread, was to sign him to aviod him going to other ballclubs in the nfc, which might make them stronger.

Threads fine....title was just a little misleading. Its all good...

Now that we have lloyd we are doing great at WR with Moss.LLoyd Patten and Thrash, so we don't need Randle El anymore. Plus i think Randle El is looking for a #1 Wr spot and we can only offer a #2 spot.

nah i think randle-el knows hes not gonna be a number one... he strives in the slot and he knows it. he just wants some more money than pittsburgh can offer.

i dont even consider thrash a wr these days, he doesnt do anything in teh receiving area.

Now that we have lloyd we are doing great at WR with Moss.LLoyd Patten and Thrash, so we don't need Randle El anymore. Plus i think Randle El is looking for a #1 Wr spot and we can only offer a #2 spot.

Actually right now we can only offer him the #3 spot...And punt return duties.

Man, as long as ya'll keep posting this, I'm gonna keep saying it; just what did Patten or Thrash do last year to warrant being even owed a roster spot next year? Both under produced and got injured during the season. Thrash will be 30 next month and Patten will be 32 in August. We should be thinking young because neither Patten nor Thrash have much left in the tank. Even if they do, neither one of them can hold a torch to Randle El's talent level. Neither one of them.

Archived