Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If Mike Sellers and Lavar...

RiggoReincarnated

If Sellers sees LA and puts a hand up or lowers himself, Sellers is going long, no question. If LA leaps at Sellers and jumps on top of him or wraps up his legs, then LA will make the tackle. If they both just ran right at each other head on, I'd have to give it to Sellers as he is uses that style of attack more often and has greater success, and he is bigger than LA.

neither... the entire planet would EXPLODE

:laugh: :laugh:

I think Mike Sellers would stand up first as well. When I think of him, he's got a bulldozer-type build. While when I think of LaVar Arrington, I think of a more athletic but also muscled dude.

I second that. Sellers outweighs Arrington by 25-30 lbs and is just plain NASTIER. I'd love to see that collision.

You got that (NASTIER) right! And let's not forget, Sellers also catches TD passes :laugh:

Let's see who wins the battle for the ball in the EZ between Sellers and LA.

Yes, because if Lavar goes to the Giants to try to stick it to us, I'd love to see him pancaked the way Dawkins was!

We'd all love to see him get trucked by Sellers but who really cares. Is Lavar the only LB we are going to play this year. Why not mention Pierce, he's a former Skin. How about Shawn Barber too.

All I'm saying is this is ridiculous to think of a one play scenerio that, as stated, has nothing to do with the outcome of the game. No down and distance, half or how much time is left, just who would truck who.

How about who can do more reps at 225 Hall, Frost, or neither.

:dallasuck :gaintsuck :eaglesuck

We'd all love to see him get trucked by Sellers but who really cares. Is Lavar the only LB we are going to play this year. Why not mention Pierce, he's a former Skin. How about Shawn Barber too.

All I'm saying is this is ridiculous to think of a one play scenerio that, as stated, has nothing to do with the outcome of the game. No down and distance, half or how much time is left, just who would truck who.

How about who can do more reps at 225 Hall, Frost, or neither.

:dallasuck :gaintsuck :eaglesuck

Physical power and dominance has everything to do with winning a game. We either punish a defense or let it punish us.

Archived