Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If Mike Sellers and Lavar...

RiggoReincarnated

We'd all love to see him get trucked by Sellers but who really cares. Is Lavar the only LB we are going to play this year. Why not mention Pierce, he's a former Skin. How about Shawn Barber too.

All I'm saying is this is ridiculous to think of a one play scenerio that, as stated, has nothing to do with the outcome of the game. No down and distance, half or how much time is left, just who would truck who.

How about who can do more reps at 225 Hall, Frost, or neither.

:dallasuck :gaintsuck :eaglesuck

I agree. Lavar would be an opponent not a hired assassin. I would be just as worried with Barber or Pierce.

Dang, Lavar has been gone for a few days and he is no longer family. The Lavar bashing ought to stop. He gave us alot, and he also gave us back 4 million dollars when he realized that this locale wasn't going to work out for him or us.

Onto the collision. Lavar would blow up mike Sellars. LA is straright nasty and he built his reputation on blowing people up. I see Arrington nailing Sellars and staying on his feet or at least bouncing immediately to his feet and Sellars standing up shortly thereafter.

Dang, Lavar has been gone for a few days and he is no longer family. The Lavar bashing ought to stop. He gave us alot, and he also gave us back 4 million dollars when he realized that this locale wasn't going to work out for him or us.

Onto the collision. Lavar would blow up mike Sellars. LA is straright nasty and he built his reputation on blowing people up. I see Arrington nailing Sellars and staying on his feet or at least bouncing immediately to his feet and Sellars standing up shortly thereafter.

We all know LA would be freelancin out of position and Sellers would knock the 56 off his jersey.

Archived