Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gibbs practicing mis-information?

GSF

If someone would have told me last week that the Skins would have 19 mil in cap space, and would be aggressive players in free agency, I would have never guessed that we'd be looking at the guys listed so far. Two smallish receivers, a small DE, and a safety?

Is this another case of Gibbs making good moves that seem strange at first(see Moss, Brunell, Portis, ect...), or are the Skins trying to throw the dogs off the scent?

I HOPE he's practicing mis-information!

I want every other team in the NFL overpaying for players, because they think Dan is lurking in the bushes. We will still sign who we really want.

In the past, all we had was money. Now, we have money, a playoff team, a Hall of Fame coach and a bright future.

Concidering the coaching staff we have, I expect we will see several suprises soon. They know what the need is and who can fill it much better than we can. Everyone says R1 is sitting in San Jose, but that could be a red herring. I am sure now that we are a part of Redskins.com the team knows about tracking Redskins1. If we know about it, all the reporters who visit this site for ideas also know it. I'm going to sit back and watch the fun.

I only really started following the team when Gibbs came back, so I don't really remember the free agency period before the 2004 season.

Had anyone heard anything about how Marcus Washington was going to be signed by us? Or did it just happen without people really thinking about it?

In the past, all we had was money. Now, we have money, a playoff team, a Hall of Fame coach and a bright future.

This is the brightest comment on this board in weeks! Thanks for a sign of intelligence on this board again JOE SICK!

I wonder how closely our front office is watching the Jevon Walker situation in GreenBay? If Greenbay releases Walker and IF he is fully recovered from his knee injury he and Moss would make a great WR combo. I can't be the only one who has seen some of the incredible catches Walker has made and thought this guy reminds me of Gary Clark.

So my question to everyone is quite simple. If Walker is released and he is cleared by the doctors, would you want him and what do you think he is worth?

Archived