Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Are we still going after Vernon Davis?

ImmortalDragon

When the hell were we supposed to go after Vernon Davis?

You gotta think that after a long day at Redskins park, Gibbs, Williams, Saunders and crew sit huddled around a computer with a few beers giggling their asses off at some of the ****amamie ideas that have been thrown around the stadium lately...

When the hell were we supposed to go after Vernon Davis?

You gotta think that after a long day at Redskins park, Gibbs, Williams, Saunders and crew sit huddled around a computer with a few beers giggling their asses off at some of the ****amamie ideas that have been thrown around the stadium lately...

It wouldn't make any sense for us to spend so much time with Davis when we're so far away from the top 10. I figure there would be some wild trade in place by the draft so we would be able to get him.

I believe I heard that when asked at the combine what team he had talked the most with he said Washington. I remember being surprised at the time, seeing as we would have to do some work to get him. It sure would be cool though. :)

I heard that too, and I'd love to see it happen somehow. Assuming he can block.

Do we even have enough ammo to get into top 10?

Specifically, do we have anything that San Fran wants or needs. They believe we are coming after Lloyd, perhaps we can work out a blockbuster. Any trade of that magnitude would have to include Samuels or Jansen.

Archived