Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

[BOLD PREDICTION] LeCharles Bentley to sign with Skins!

VAsBeachBoy

I wouldnt be thrilled if I were a Redskins fan if they invested the type of money he's going to command.

Youre pretty set at the center position.

And youve invested quite a bit of money on both tackles and one guard.

That money could be spent in better ways addressing areas of much greater need.

Sure he would be a nice addition and it would add to what is already a very solid line, but the as I said, the line isnt a great area of concern for Washington at this juncture.

I wouldnt be thrilled if I were a Redskins fan if they invested the type of money he's going to command.

Sure he would be a nice addition and it would add to what is already a very solid line, but the as I said, the line isnt a great area of concern for Washington at this juncture.

Exactamundo...

Your point is understood. Then again, there were a TON of people that said we didn't need a Safety when we drafted ST over Winslow. There were a ton of people that said we didn't need......Ok, that's all I've got :). Point taken.

Just remeber one thing about Gibbs. He is here for one reason and that it is his ultimate desire to win a championship. That is what he came here to do and that is what he's been trying for the last two years to do. He wants it now...

Yeah thanks for the headline...

And Gibbs knows enough not to waste money on center where we have a solid player when we have glaring holes elsewhere.

Just look back at the last two years people and listen to statements that "We are going to be aggresive in Free Agency." It will all make sense soon...

I'm not exatcly sure what you're getting at with this post. Either way, we probably will be aggressive but that doesn't mean we're going to get Bentley. Also, Bentley doesn't want to play guard and if we did get him he'd play center. Once again, Dockery at his full potential is better than Rabach at this full potential. Our line would lose a lot of it's brute power with Dock out of the lineup.

"Exactamundo"

Huh.. Let me ask you this and pleae take a while to think about this. When was the last time you've owned a franchise in a billion dollar industry. When was the last time you had a meeting with Dan Snyder. What credible source do you have that tells you what this team is going to do. Nobody knows except the people who walk in an out of FedEx every day.

Am I mistaken or isn't this the guy who started a thread saying what we're going to do? So I take it from this statement that you have had a meeting with Dan Synder?

I'm not exatcly sure what you're getting at with this post. Either way, we probably will be aggressive but that doesn't mean we're going to get Bentley. Also, Bentley doesn't want to play guard and if we did get him he'd play center. Once again, Dockery at his full potential is better than Rabach at this full potential. Our line would lose a lot of it's brute power with Dock out of the lineup.

What I'm getting is that everyone seems to think this oragnization has no "balls" in a metphorical sense. Everyone seems to miss something this Organization is infused with now. The desire to excel and beyond that to win. They seem to think that we won't be throwing down loot we very well may have room for.

That's my point...

"Exactamundo"

Huh.. Let me ask you this and pleae take a while to think about this. When was the last time you've owned a franchise in a billion dollar industry. When was the last time you had a meeting with Dan Snyder. What credible source do you have that tells you what this team is going to do. Nobody knows except the people who walk in an out of FedEx every day.

I have not owned a franchise in a billion dollar industry.

I have not had a meeting with Dan Snyder.

I DO have credible sources saying that Bentley WILL NOT play GUARD... I HEARD him SAY IT.

Nevertheless you are the one MAKING THE BOLD PREDICTION. Do you own a billion dollar franchise or have access to Dan Snyder? You aren't making any sense man. I know it's 1am here on the east coast... maybe you should hit the sack before you embarass yourself more.

Can't make a "prediction" here anymore without getting reemed, and without agreeability it seems starting threads has become somewhat of an unlikeable hobby.

Prediction threads are cool, they help keep the off season alive but c'mon - it is clear we are not in the running for Bentley so why waste the bandwidth?

I cant see this happening. This would be overkill, with either Dockery, Bentley or Rabach sitting on the bench most games. Therefore it doesn't make much sense. Bentley is probably going to get $7-12 Mil in a SB.

Being that no one here is going to lose any sleep over this prediction, how can this be a bold prediction, unless you are going to lose your shirt? :laugh:

I cant see this happening. This would be overkill, with either Dockery, Bentley or Rabach sitting on the bench most games. Therefore it doesn't make much sense. Bentley is probably going to get $7-12 Mil in a SB.

How can this be a bold prediction, unless you are going to lose your shirt? :laugh:

Hence why those hopped up on troll juice think its gonna happen! :laugh:

This would be like someone starting a rumor that we were going to sign Edggerin James...

I have not owned a franchise in a billion dollar industry.

I have not had a meeting with Dan Snyder.

I DO have credible sources saying that Bentley WILL NOT play GUARD... I HEARD him SAY IT.

Nevertheless you are the one MAKING THE BOLD PREDICTION. Do you own a billion dollar franchise or have access to Dan Snyder? You aren't making any sense man. I know it's 1am here on the east coast... maybe you should hit the sack before you embarass yourself more.

I can confirm this. Bentley has said over and over again that he doesn't want to play guard. He wants to play center.

Archived