Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

You guys owe Jerry Jones an apology and a

Ken

dept of gratitude!

Tabliabue said both he and Arthur Blank, and a few others, were instrumental in putting this together and getting it passed.

JJ took a lot of crap on these boards the past few days, I just think he is owed an apology.

Here's to the NFL and FA and the Salary Cap!

:cheers:

I think I speak for most Redskin fans when I say, none of us will ever apolgolize for talking crap about ANY cowgirl. That's just not right, and to come over and expect one, means your dumber than the average cowgirl fan, and that's saying alot.

Really? Jerruh took a lot of crap on this board over the last few days? I don't really remember seeing much of that at all.

In one of the threads that stated that JJ was the key owner trying to go against the players proposal, people were really bashing him.

Now it comes out that he was instrumental in getting this deal done.

For you Redskins fans who can't look beyond the fact that he is a cowboys owner, just think what your season would have been if he didn't do what he did.

Show some respect.

dept of gratitude!

Tabliabue said both he and Arthur Blank, and a few others, were instrumental in putting this together and getting it passed.

JJ took a lot of crap on these boards the past few days, I just think he is owed an apology.

Here's to the NFL and FA and the Salary Cap!

:cheers:

This is one of those joke threads, right?

For you Redskins fans who can't look beyond the fact that he is a cowboys owner, just think what your season would have been if he didn't do what he did.

Show some respect.

If he didn't vote for the proposal it would still have passed. If he had rallied more high revenue teams to vote against it, odds are the CBA wouldn't have helped us much either.

We've showed him as much respect as he deserves, which is still a considerably greater degree of respect than we give to the Cowboy's players (especially Keyshawn).

In one of the threads that stated that JJ was the key owner trying to go against the players proposal, people were really bashing him.

Now it comes out that he was instrumental in getting this deal done.

Show some respect.

Honestly, I think you're a good guy, but that post makes you look like an ass. When one considers the inappropriate, and inaccurate flames hurled in the direction of Dan Snyder, there isn't even the least bit of sympathy towards you and your attempt to sound like a victim in this situation. Show some respect? What a completely misplaced phrase. Did someone die? Did someone sacrifice themselves to save lives, or commit a heroic act? No. He was the face (get it, face, I make myself laugh) of the high revenue teams for negotiation purposes. That's it. Period. BFD.

Honestly, I think you're a good guy, but that post makes you look like an ass. When one considers the inappropriate, and inaccurate flames hurled in the direction of Dan Snyder, there isn't even the least bit of sympathy towards you and your attempt to sound like a victim in this situation. Show some respect? What a completely misplaced phrase. Did someone die? Did someone sacrifice themselves to save lives, or commit a heroic act? No. He was the face (get it, face, I make myself laugh) of the high revenue teams for negotiation purposes. That's it. Period. BFD.

Thats about as well-put as its going to get :)

I think I speak for most Redskin fans when I say, none of us will ever apolgolize for talking crap about ANY cowgirl. That's just not right, and to come over and expect one, means your dumber than the average cowgirl fan, and that's saying alot.

What he said!!! Good job of putting in down Sanders 83. :applause:

Archived