Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What cowboy fans are saying

KingGibbs

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

http://dallascowboyszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49637&page=8

I'm suprised owners caved here.

Freakin Skins live again - Its a Cap free for all. A lot of rich free agents soon to be.

On the bright side, we now have LOADS of cap space, nearly 20 million

On the down side, now the Skins dont have to pay for their sins (again)

U lucky sons of ******

Danny Snyder proves to be a genius regarding cap-enomics,, we should all take notes from the mastermind.

It's great isn't it? :laugh:

Whats great about it is that these uneducated Cowboy and Eagle fans can eat their crow along with Lenny and King. Just today I had an argument with an Eagles fan who knows nothing about the world outside of Philadelphia and his one quote was "Washington's D is going to be terrible, they will have to cut starters because they are so far over the cap." I honestly could not stop laughing from that point on, now he gets it shoved in his face along with the mediots that he has foolishly been listening to.

Cap Hell never has and never will happen for our FO. Their naivete betrayed them, but that's what they get for listening to idiot sports "journalists."

I for one didn't give 2 deuces about the Skins and their situation. Certainly not enough to sit and read about it, not enough to analyze it myself.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

http://dallascowboyszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49637&page=8

I'm suprised owners caved here.

Freakin Skins live again - Its a Cap free for all. A lot of rich free agents soon to be.

On the bright side, we now have LOADS of cap space, nearly 20 million

On the down side, now the Skins dont have to pay for their sins (again)

U lucky sons of ******

Danny Snyder proves to be a genius regarding cap-enomics,, we should all take notes from the mastermind.

While we have money to spend, I don't think we have quite as much as you suggest,

This quote is from the Redskins.com article

Head coach Joe Gibbs and team officials had worked diligently over the last few weeks to restructure contracts of veteran players, including quarterback Mark Brunell. It is expected that those contract restructurings will be voided now that a new Collective Bargaining Agreement has been approved.

Funny qoute from that site (I'm paraphrasing):

"Well got-dang Gunther, them there skins dun did it again, (spits in a cup) folks at the cpnd sayin' there under the cap by 15 million, that must put us round 55-56 million billion catrillians, man, that Dan Snider is as slick as a bull snake"

:silly:

Funny qoute from that site (I'm paraphrasing):

"Well got-dang Gunther, them there skins dun did it again, (spits in a cup) folks at the cpnd sayin' there under the cap by 15 million, that must put us round 55-56 million billion catrillians, man, that Dan Snider is as slick as a bull snake"

:silly:

I have to admit, that is some funny ****.

Archived