Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What cowboy fans are saying

KingGibbs

Having to cut players that you want to keep is paying for your sins.

Who did we cut that we wanted to keep? Before you say Lavar, he gave up $4 mil to leave, he was not cut.....other players being cut - Noble, Ramsey, etc. were already slated to be cut regardless of the CBA. This was information made available a week ago. Some guys are just due to be gone, and the time has come for cuts, money aside.

let'em think Snyder is charmed

makes them more upset, which makes it even more enjoyable :D

This is great Bubba.

1.The monday night game

2.The Fed Ex ass whipping

3.The playoff clinching game and there hopes dashed

4.Joe Gibbs racing "accidently" giving the Staubach and Aikman led team illegal parts leading to a disqualification

5.Their dreams of us burning in cap hell flames taken away like a 13 point lead with 4 minutes left in the game. :laugh:

:dallasuck

And to 100% of Skins fans, the Cowgirls are a joke...guess we got you beat three times in the last 6 months...

Funny because not 100% of people on this site would agree, I see a few posters who still have some fear for the Cowboys so say 99% on your end and its all square as it should be

umm hello, am I the one bringing up victories that meant nothing or was that bubba?

Ok try to follow me here

You bring up the fact that we were swept for 7 years and follow it up with victories don't matter unless a trophy follows it. So wouldnt that make those 7 years of sweeps worthless as well?

Ok try to follow me here

You bring up the fact that we were swept for 7 years and follow it up with victories don't matter unless a trophy follows it. So wouldnt that make those 7 years of sweeps worthless as well?

LMAO that was my exact point!! He posted about being swept last year and I replied we swept you guys 7 of the previous 8 years and it didnt mean jack because there was no trophy at the end. I am glad you are catching on you get a gold star

Fun thread.

The Brown Hornet buzzes over the clue, missing it again.

And of course we're still a punchline to the cowpies.

Boning them on Weepy Triplets Night.

Sweeping them under the Tuna Roll.

Punching them out of the play-off line.

Times are rough for cowpies.

Losing and losing to the 'skins and then losing.

Having your image changed in theatres all over America.

It's challenging being gay (not that there's anything wrong with that) and sad simultaneously.

LMAO that was my exact point!! He posted about being swept last year and I replied we swept you guys 7 of the previous 8 years and it didnt mean jack because there was no trophy at the end. I am glad you are catching on you get a gold star

Hahahah yeah ok i give up you win :rolleyes:

Whether the deal got done or not, I was content.

We were well under the cap without the new deal, and now, we're ridiculously under the cap.

It's going to be a good offseason for all.

I think many on this site felt the same way. The doomsayers may now return to their full time jobs predicting how we'll really, really be in cap hell the next time the CBA comes up again in 2012.

Archived