Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What cowboy fans are saying

KingGibbs

Not bitter at all. Answer this what was the goal of the Skins to sweep the Cowboys or to win a championship? Because if it was winning the trophy then the sweep means nothing since you didnt win the SB

Goals are as follows: (my opinion)

Win home games

Sweep Dallas

Get in playoffs

Win Division

Win Conferenece

Win Superbowl

Not bitter at all. Answer this what was the goal of the Skins to sweep the Cowboys or to win a championship? Because if it was winning the trophy then the sweep means nothing since you didnt win the SB

Of course every NFL team says their goal is to win a championship. But sweeping you guys brought something to our team. Confidence.

Something that they needed very much. Confidence is one thing that the Skins players haven't truly had in a long time and it's just in time for year 3 of Joe Gibbs "Takeover".

Of course every NFL team says their goal is to win a championship. But sweeping you guys brought something to our team. Confidence.

Something that they needed very much. Confidence is one thing that the Skins players haven't truly had in a long time and it's just in time for year 3 of Joe Gibbs "Takeover".

Yes it brought confidence, but that didnt win a trophy. Are you saying if you lose to the Cowboys all the confidence will be gone next season?

Goal 1 every season sweep the cowboys

Goal 2 every season win the superbowl

As long as we meet the first goal im happy though if they both happen in the same year ill be ecstatic

See this is something no cowboys fan would get behind. Goal 1 is always the championship and its the only goal that really matters. Other goals may make you feel good but in the end there was nothing accomplished.

I want to win a championship.

Yes it brought confidence, but that didnt win a trophy. Are you saying if you lose to the Cowboys all the confidence will be gone next season?

14 out of 15 is a nasty streak for players to endure. It's 7 years of getting your ass handed to by your biggest rival. If you we're a Skins fan and watched the player interviews after those 2 games that you would see the difference in their attitude and demeaner. I say if you we're a Skins fan because you would of had to have followed this team for the past 10 years to see the difference that I am talking about.

And to answer your question. NO.

Unless you burn Sean Taylor twice in the last 4 minutes of our Monk, Williams, Clark ring of fame game. ;)

Good answer, and I agree Championships are the only thing worth bragging about.

I can't believe I'm about to say this. but, I a a a agree. Damnit! I can't stand when people say I don't care what we do as long as we beat Dallas or I don't care if we go 2-14 as long as those two wins are against Dallas. Some Dallas fans have the same mentality. It's about the Lombardi for me.

14 out of 15 is a nasty streak for players to endure. It's 7 years of getting your ass handed to by your biggest rival. If you we're a Skins fan and watched the player interviews after those 2 games that you would see the difference in their attitude and demeaner. I say if you we're a Skins fan because you would of had to have followed this team for the past 10 years to see the difference that I am talking about.

Unless you burn Sean Taylor twice in the last 4 minutes of our Monk, Williams, Clark ring of fame game. ;)

Bonef1de, I've decided that everything you post carries far more weight than anyone else on this board for the simple fact that you're doing it from Waikiki when you could be out enjoying the waves and babes!! :notworthy

I totally understand what your saying about the players demeanor but it was only 2 games. Heck I could say the Cowboys took the Skins lightly because they had beaten them so much in the past. I won;t say that however. I will just say good luck next season.

Note to BigDFan:

This is actually something that apllies in general when it comes to me and smack talk.

There are good posters here from other teams, and you're one.

I rarely talk smack, when I do I it's in response to feeling provoked, and I sort of mentally "exclude" the "good" fans of opposing teams from my comments.

Just FWIW, which may be zilch :laugh:

Bonef1de, I've decided that everything you post carries far more weight than anyone else on this board for the simple fact that you're doing it from Waikiki when you could be out enjoying the waves and babes!! :notworthy

:laugh: Uhh thanks I think. Some of us out here actually have to work for a living. And after sweating in the sun all day I just come home make dinner for the rugrat and relax for a few hours before bed. Plus Waikiki is small and has many eyes :paranoid: if I cruised with some chicks my old lady would find out in about 5 seconds and then Jrock would be giving my eulogy in the Tailgate.

Note to BigDFan:

This is actually something that apllies in general when it comes to me and smack talk.

There are good posters here from other teams, and you're one.

I rarely talk smack, when I do I it's in response to feeling provoked, and I sort of mentally "exclude" the "good" fans of opposing teams from my comments.

Just FWIW, which may be zilch :laugh:

umm Thanks, I think? :laugh:

:laugh: Uhh thanks I think. Some of us out here actually have to work for a living. And after sweating in the sun all day I just come home make dinner for the rugrat and relax for a few hours before bed. Plus Waikiki is small and has many eyes :paranoid: if I cruised with some chicks my old lady would find out in about 5 seconds and then Jrock would be giving my eulogy in the Tailgate.

I'm honored that you would ask me to write your yougoogily. :laugh:

See this is something no cowboys fan would get behind. Goal 1 is always the championship and its the only goal that really matters. Other goals may make you feel good but in the end there was nothing accomplished.

Yea? How's that been working out for you lately?

man I loathe dallas fans and they support my feelings of disgust for them every time they post here.

I try to take the time to read all the posts in any given thread (as long as it isn't 30 pages long) and I could not agree with you more. Vagiants are the least worse, then Iggles, then Cowgirls. That is how I rank the fans of division rivals. The Dallas fans are the worst by leaps and bounds. :doh:

They usually prove the old adage about only two things coming out of Texas.

:gaintsuck :eaglesuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

Archived