Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Demetric Evans

Mickalino

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

He did make some noticable plays last year, but I don't know how productive he'd be as a starter.

He's not as strong at the point of attack and looks like he might wear down by the end of the season. In the Seattle game he did get some good pressure, but Locklear wore him down pretty easily.

I voted 'depth' although on DL, rotation is always a big thing. I se him as a borderline starter. Almost too good to be a back-up but unproven as a starter who gets the majority of the snaps in the rotation.

I don't think he will ever be a superstar DE type that gets double digit sacks but I do think he is developing into a solid DE who can help any team.

All I know is that the Counting Crows are about as cool as AIDS

5. Please be respectful of your fellow members. Every registered member agrees, upon registration, not use these forums to post material or topics which are knowingly false, defamatory, deceptive, inaccurate, racist, insulting, abusive, inflammatory, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually graphic, physically threatening, invasive of another's privacy or otherwise in violation of any law, including stalking or otherwise harassing individual members.

Personal attacks or threats will not be tolerated. Go after the idea, not the poster. Free debate within the parameters outlined herein is welcome on these forums, and diversity of opinion lies at the heart of a good debate. Toward that end, every member is free to have their own opinion so long as it is expressed in a civil manner, is within the subject matter topic of the forum and does not otherwise violate forum rules.

Was that comment really that necessary?

I've thought this the whole last season. Minus the dallas game, Evans had one less sack then Philip Daniels coming from a back-up role. He gets tremendous pressure and seemed to be every bit the run stopper that renaldo wynn was, obviously with better pass rush skills. I definately believe he deserves a shot at the starting role in the offseason, especially with our other two d-ends getting older and with him showing a certain spark when on the field.

I think his display of "wearing down" may be a result of his body not being used to taking the majority of the snaps. I may be wrong but even so, endurance can be improved easily and this kid has talent imo.

Demetric Evans had a nice spark towards the end of the season. I will not be surprised if he gives Daniels a run for the starting DE position this coming season. The other DE will probably be addressed via FA. (That's assuming there will be a new CBA agreement, we'll hopefully know in half an hour)

You folks do know he's a free agent.......right?

Thanks Pocono -- you're always there to inform Skins fans about their own team...what would we ever do without you? :doh: :rolleyes:

Evans is a third down pass-rushing end, or a third down tackle. I don't think he'll ever be a "starter," but he's going to fill a valuable role (imho).

Thanks Pocono -- you're always there to inform Skins fans about their own team...what would we ever do without you? :doh: :rolleyes:

Evans is a third down pass-rushing end, or a third down tackle. I don't think he'll ever be a "starter," but he's going to fill a valuable role (imho).

It's a dirty job but somebody has to do it.

Demetric Evans had a nice spark towards the end of the season. I will not be surprised if he gives Daniels a run for the starting DE position this coming season. The other DE will probably be addressed via FA. (That's assuming there will be a new CBA agreement, we'll hopefully know in half an hour)

Why Daniels??? He is probably our best current d-end. Renaldo Wynn is a great run stopper but the way i see it Evans is almost as good, he's faster and younger and definately generates more pass rush. Wynn may be the better just because of experience and overall ability but Evans has much more potential and the possibility of exploding onto the scene as a starter if given the chance to prove he can handle it.

Archived