Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Duke-UNC lovefest

BayouBrave86

Seriously, 3 channels devoted to this game? :doh: I turned it on ESPN and thought it was already the NCAA championship game with all the coverage they have on this game. I realize this is the best rivalry in college basketball ..but come on. Watching Hubert Davis and Jason Williams :jerk: each other off is awful. Anyway, just thought I'd share my :2cents: .

look past the rivalry and the fact that espn busts a nut every time they play. The games are always good to watch, strictly from a basketball standpoint.

I don't know why basketball fans can't put down their biases and just appreciate good basketball.

its duke-unc.. best rivarly in college basketball, best 2 programs in college bball. its similar to redskins-cowboys. and yanks-redsox

ESPN is dedicating nearly all of their resources today to finally giving some publicity to little-known basketball personalities Mike Krzyzewski and J.J. Redick. You’ve probably never heard of them, but I think this attention is long overdue. Why has ESPN ignored them for so long? This little basketball program they call “Duke” is on the rise. Mark my words.

Here’s what the Worldwide Leader has planned for the day:

• The actual game is on ESPN

• ESPN2 will broadcast the “Above the Rim” view for the entire game

• ESPNU will broadcast Cameron Crazy Cam, cameras both in and on the fans at the game

• College Gameday was live from Krzyzewskiville

• ESPN.com will have live chats and polls during the game

• ESPN 360 will broadcast the game with extra stats

• ESPN Classic is playing old Duke/UNC games all day long

• ESPN mobile is providing live alerts and updates for all 7 of their customers

And I believe ESPN News will have a camera focused exclusively on Dick Vitale’s crotch so you can expeience his erection each time Duke scores on UNC.

I don’t think “overkill” is a strong enough word for this.

^^ from deadspin.com

look past the rivalry and the fact that espn busts a nut every time they play. The games are always good to watch, strictly from a basketball standpoint.

I don't know why basketball fans can't put down their biases and just appreciate good basketball.

Here, here. :cheers:

Speaking of good basketball (kind of) I can't wait for WVU's unceremonious exit from the tournament. I live in WV, so they've been overhyping them non-stop on the radio. It's worse than when the #9 Mountaineers beat the #25 Terrapins in football...then said fans of said higher ranked team stormed the field. :doh:

I'm sorry, but if you lose to freaking Marshall (who I think has won all of six games this season) you don't get to talk ****.

Chuck-and-duck three-point basketball will get WVU into the tournament. One off night of shooting will get them out of it. That being said, I must compliment the Mountaineers on one thing, I did see 6'11" Kevin Pittsnogle take the ball inside this year...once.

Anyway, you can't beat UNC vs. Duke. Classic rivalry, and always great basketball. The Big East is probably a better conference overall than the ACC this year, for once. But we'll see whose teams go deepest in the tourney.

Nice to see Duke get whooped at home. Anybody notice the Duke cheapshots at the end? Nobody ever says anything about that when it's Duke.

I can gaurentee you that if JJ hit the deck, whoever pushed him would be ejected!! Suck BS. Again the Ref's giving Dook more and more favortism!

I think Coach K was on the grassy noll...

Dan Brown's next book is going to be about Duke basketball and how they are conspiring with the Illuminati to take over the world. :doh:

Seriously guys... enough with the conspiracy stuff. :)

Archived