Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

That sucks.:mad:

Been there done that 2 times.:mad:

You ok?

Yeah man, I'm fine, it just really shocked me. I don't even really blame the guy that hit me too much...I had to slam on my breaks because the guy in front of me abruptly stopped because he was about to miss his turn...and then I got hit. I looked at the bumper and you can't even notice anything that would indicate that it was hit..unless you look at it really really closely.

The hit did more damage to the other guy's car, but I still would have preferred that it had not happened.

Yeah man, I'm fine, it just really shocked me. I don't even really blame the guy that hit me too much...I had to slam on my breaks because the guy in front of me abruptly stopped because he was about to miss his turn...and then I got hit. I looked at the bumper and you can't even notice anything that would indicate that it was hit..unless you look at it really really closely.

The hit did more damage to the other guy's car, but I still would have preferred that it had not happened.

Just because there doesn't appear to be any damage, or little of it, I'd still make the guy that hit you pay to have your bumper fixed. Believe me, there's probably damage done to it that you can't see.

At least you were ok, though.

Glad to hear you are ok.

Stupid women on their cell phones.

Dumbest office vernacular:

"How was your vacation?"

Person being asked is thinnking...Uh, duhhhh. I was away from the office to go spend time with loved ones and relax. How do you think it was!?!?

And the typical response?

"Not long enough"

Followed by...

"Isn't that the truth"

:doh:

i'm just realizing that my life is one big romantic comedy, kinda like "Stranger than Fiction". The big question though is will it be one of the sappy ones where the couple gets back together in the end and falls in love? Right now, I feel like my character is Eddie from "Someone like you".

stranger_than_fiction_dvd__1_.jpg

my toe was swollen and bruised for a week. i went to cut the nail and what I thought was just a bruise, turned out to be blood and puss that went shooting out from behind my nail.

so as it turn, my big toe nail is partially detached from the toe. Luckily it is still in tact. Hopefully it will grow out normally with no complications.

my toe was swollen and bruised for a week. i went to cut the nail and what I thought was just a bruise, turned out to be blood and puss that went shooting out from behind my nail.

so as it turn, my big toe nail is partially detached from the toe. Luckily it is still in tact. Hopefully it will grow out normally with no complications.

Ask Toe Jam for advice. That name didn't come out of no where. You should have seen the pics. ugh.

hey! Did it look something like....

008.jpg

that?

If so, get it checked out right away. I had MRSA. Didn't know it for two weeks. Had I waited longer, I would have lost my toe without treatment.

Whats MRSA?

This has happened to my toe before. It was half of my nail that it had happened. This time it is about 3/4 of the nail or more. Luckily, looking at the nail right now, you couldn't tell anything is wrong. But you can see looking from the top of the nail behind the nail that there is a gap behind most of it.

The doc said to let it grow out since most of it is intact. I'll post pics later.

Whats MRSA?

This has happened to my toe before. It was half of my nail that it had happened. This time it is about 3/4 of the nail or more. Luckily, looking at the nail right now, you couldn't tell anything is wrong. But you can see looking from the top of the nail behind the nail that there is a gap behind most of it.

The doc said to let it grow out since most of it is intact. I'll post pics later.

MRSA is a type of staph infection.

It's probably ingrown toenails that you have. Know a lot of people get that sometimes. I think it's only a problem when they get infected like mine did.

Right now it is OK. I banged my toe playing tennis a week ago.

It got swollen and look bruised (dark purple) around the nail and behind. I thought I may have broken the nail at the root, which may still be the case. The nail wasn't broken from the skin or anything. I didn't think there was blood behind the nail because I have had it before and it look different.

The swelling went down along with the pain some. The nail needed a little trimming b/c i wanted to make sure it would grow properly. When i went to pull it back some to cut it, thats when the puss and blood squireted out.

Like I said, the toe looks good. Its just mostly not attached behind the nail to the actual toe. I just have to play the waiting game I guee unless you have any other suggestions.

Archived