Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

At least I can entertain myself as a Redskins fan after that loss by laughing at how the best team in the NBA lost to the 8th seed in the playoffs. How does that happen?

Even funnier, the "Best" player on that team won MVP yet didn't do anything during that series save for one game.

Truly comedic ;)

I cannot believe the Braves actually have a legitimate shot at the wild card. Now only down by 3 games. The Braves still have 5 more games with the Nats and a home series with Florida. The Rockies have two games left with St. Louis and a road series against the Dodgers. I will LOL if the Braves squeak into the playoffs.

I was just about to post about the Braves! Man, I can't believe how well my boys are playing. I haven't been this excited about baseball in several years. I love this team! And I'm sure there are quite a few teams in the NL that want NO part of this club in the playoffs. :D

I was just about to post about the Braves! Man, I can't believe how well my boys are playing. I haven't been this excited about baseball in several years. I love this team! And I'm sure there are quite a few teams in the NL that want NO part of this club in the playoffs. :D

I jinxed the Cards. Rockies won. :(

I jinxed the Cards. Rockies won. :(

The Rockies are a good story and I want to see them succeed and make the playoffs. If they weren't in contention and were struggling like most years I'd be glad to pull for Atlanta. But these are the Rockies man...I mean how often do THE ROCKIES make the playoffs? And after they fired Clint Hurdle they hired Jim Tracy and suddenly they're this stud team and I'm pulling for them because it's just a great story you know

Sorry Braves fans, maybe next year

This chick is a very quality actress.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWpfXO6irzg&NR=1

Once I start thinking she is hot, I remember she is Susan Sarandon's daughter. Then I come to my senses. lol

The Rockies are a good story and I want to see them succeed and make the playoffs. If they weren't in contention and were struggling like most years I'd be glad to pull for Atlanta. But these are the Rockies man...I mean how often do THE ROCKIES make the playoffs? And after they fired Clint Hurdle they hired Jim Tracy and suddenly they're this stud team and I'm pulling for them because it's just a great story you know

Sorry Braves fans, maybe next year

The Rockies made the playoffs more recently than the Braves. FAIL

Archived