Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

How do you deal with a obnoxious/Douche Minnesota Viking fan! Ive tried Ignoing but that does not work.

Thanks!!

lol, just give them **** about 98 and ****

I deal with many obnoxious Giants fans every day, them and their bull****. One of them told me they were the best team in the NFC yesterday even though they only won by 6. How does that work?

How do people let their dogs bark all night? Are they not home or do they just not give a ****?

Oh man, I know how you feel. My neighbors have like 4 dogs, and three of them are chihuahas. Every morning at like 6:45 at least one of them is yapping its head off. This has been going on for at least 7 months. Last week I had to write a letter asking them to keep them inside until at least 9 cuz it was waking me up. It has improved a little bit, but there's one of them right now barkng its head off, has been for like 15 minutes. Sigh, I love dogs but really don't like those little pieces of ****.

I suggest you do the same, if it is a problem for you. Animal Control is the next step.

Oh man, I know how you feel. My neighbors have like 4 dogs, and three of them are chihuahas. Every morning at like 6:45 at least one of them is yapping its head off. This has been going on for at least 7 months. Last week I had to write a letter asking them to keep them inside until at least 9 cuz it was waking me up. It has improved a little bit, but there's one of them right now barkng its head off, has been for like 15 minutes. Sigh, I love dogs but really don't like those little pieces of ****.

I suggest you do the same, if it is a problem for you. Animal Control is the next step.

When I first moved into my new place the dogs next door barked NONSTOP. Like seriously for 15-20 minutes at a time all throughout the day and night....1am....2am...3am...4am...5am....I'm not exaggerating. I actually called the city to file a complaint because 1. the place is a duplex and I dunno who actually owns the dogs and 2. I'm not going to try and reason with someone who thinks it's ok for their dogs to bark all day and night. Anyway, so complaint filed and that one finally calmed down. I dunno if the city actually spoke to them or what.

THEN, the people in the apt below mine decided to get some kind of yippy dog. It's not bad during the day, but allllll night that ****er barks. And on the dot at 4-5am I can count on it waking me up :( I'm going to either write them a note or talk to my landlord.

The thing is, I feel kind of bad not confronting people directly, but either they're home and they hear it and they don't give a **** (and honestly that's a person I don't want to talk to), or they're not home at night which means I'm not trying to disturb them during the day.

/not so random thought :silly:

Ain't no dogs around here. At least none that are audible at night. Just crickets

Chick-Fil-A is nice but the only one I've really been to is the one at VT in the Hokie Grill and the sandwiches there were ok, that was the best place though out of the Chick-FilA, the Barbecue place, and Pizza Hut.

Pizza Hut was probably the worst there. Chick-FilA had some damn good waffle fries

Don't judge Chick Fil A by their dining hall locations. Those only serve the original sandwiches, fries, and nuggets and do not serve CFA mixed fountain sodas!!!!!!!!!

Does the University of Minnesota have a Chick Fil A

In fact out of curiosity what fast food joints are available at the University of Minnesota?

:wtf: is that?

Sodas at CFA are always delicious. Have you ever had a coke or something that was like overly syrupy or had too much soda water? Never happens at CFA!

Does the University of Minnesota have a Chick Fil A

In fact out of curiosity what fast food joints are available at the University of Minnesota?

Yea there's one in the student center. I dunno what other fast food places we have though bc I don't eat there. There is a Starbucks in the business school. Typical!

Archived