Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Your daughter married your son and had a kid? I didn't know Texas and my former state, Arkansas, were so alike!

I knew that was coming :ols:

my child would have have to bred with my niece or nephew though to reach that combo..I think:silly:

How's WoW doing

I'm taking a break because of instance wait and boredom, Cata isn't that interesting once you reach 85 :ols:

Well I flew to FL without my PC and this laptop doesn't have the power/HD space to run it so I'm having to take a hiatus...

---------- Post added February-27th-2011 at 10:15 PM ----------

I knew that was coming :ols:

my child would have have to bred with my niece or nephew though to reach that combo..I think:silly:

Hmm I dunno... Your father's uncle is your great uncle..., Apparently YOU would have had to marry your sister...

Nah... I look young.... I'm telling you... I could pass for at least 20

Looking young isn't being young. I was mostly saying that you should have been above hitting on high schoolers at least five years ago. Of course a high school girl is going to be into a guy who is out of high school, whether he looks 20 or 26. That's not the point haha.

Yup, that's why they call him Mr. Big Shot. He had 9 big points in the 4th. Also added a few steals. Clutch. Unlike that Lebron guy.

I don't know how you can watch 82 regular season games like that, especially when most are meaningless

If you were talking a NBA playoff series I might have some interest but I am incredibly apathetic about a regular season matchup which means nothing. No one got eliminated. This wasn't a series. This was just a game. No thanks.

And then to tell me there are 82 of these games, which you have to watch every single one of them? I mean, come on.

With college basketball rankings and resumes are always on the line. With NBA nothing is on the line. Lakers went into a cold stretch. Lakers now won 4 straight. Just one long marathon with a slew of meaningless games. Can we get to the playoffs already?

The beauty of NFL is brevity, 16 games to decide who gets in the playoffs. ****ing 82 games. 82. ****.

---------- Post added February-28th-2011 at 12:00 AM ----------

You can go ahead and shorten every regular season but the NFL and MLB

Archived