Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I was pissed I had to take my sister's car today to work....a 1 hour drive without an IPod adapter :mad:

I had to listen to the radio and her ****ty CD's the whole ride :mad:

been there done that... was so close to driving my car off a bridge

ive got my moms car for the rest of the week b/c mine is getting a ton done to it (huge spoiler, monster rims, lighting bolt graphics, etc)

all i have is her XM - lady gaga is driving me nuts, katy perry is awful. i hate the Rock stations (can only stand radio standards i.e. "you shook me all night long" and "start me up" so many times).

plus i have Beyonce in my head all day.

Just get an e-mail at work about a beer called Polygamy Porter lol. On the bottle it says, Why Just Have One. Then on cases it says, Why Not Take Some Home to the Wives. LOL

That's Greg Schirff's sense of humor at work there. He founded Wasatch Brew Pub here in Park City. I've had that beer. It's pretty good. He's got some great names and slogans for some beer's.

That's Greg Schirff's sense of humor at work there. He founded Wasatch Brew Pub here in Park City. I've had that beer. It's pretty good. He's got some great names and slogans for some beer's.

A guy in the office just got back from out there and sent everyone here a pic of it. I thought it was great lol

A guy in the office just got back from out there and sent everyone here a pic of it. I thought it was great lol

It's hysterical. I get a kick out of being at the local stores during the ski season and watching the tourists crack up looking at the names of some of the local brews. Even the slogan for Wastch Beers is funny. Established in 1986. Still drinking our share and selling the rest.

It's hysterical. I get a kick out of being at the local stores during the ski season and watching the tourists crack up looking at the names of some of the local brews. Even the slogan for Wastch Beers is funny. Established in 1986. Still drinking our share and selling the rest.

Haha that one is good too

Archived