Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Why do beautiful women like the gayest looking guys?

Not that I would try anything on her but this girl I have known for a while is now dating some guy who DJ's for 99.5 and he is the replica of those sunburn jersey kids....I had to try real hard not to be a smartass....Dude is complete faggot

I dunno, I expected more from her...

I don't watch cartoons anymore...but does that Quik rabbit still do ads?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX9pgmleDgQ

80's commercials > Today's commercials

Man every Saturday young me would get up at 7 AM and watch cartoons and they'd have that stuff on, the best was 90's Spiderman I don't remember anything else about Saturday morning cartoons.

Further visual evidence that the 80's were better than today

BRING BACK MOON MAN :mad:

I don't watch cartoons anymore...but does that Quik rabbit still do ads?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX9pgmleDgQ

80's commercials > Today's commercials

Man every Saturday young me would get up at 7 AM and watch cartoons and they'd have that stuff on, the best was 90's Spiderman I don't remember anything else about Saturday morning cartoons.

Further visual evidence that the 80's were better than today

BRING BACK MOON MAN :mad:

On one of the 50 cartoon channels I have since switching to directv they have that spiderman on all the time, that and one of my other favorites static shock. I'll still watch them if I see them come on.

oh andd i hate allergies. who else has em? today when i woke up, my eyes were so puffy. and when i start sneezing cuz i need another dose of my allerfy medicine, i sneeze like nonstop. hopefully my eyes dont puff up tmw. i hate it. makes me eyes look baggy from crying for days.

I've never had anything too bad as far as allergies go, until last year. One weekend playing flag football I started feeling all ****ed up. We finished the game and went down to the bar that sponsors our team then I started sneezing like crazy, literally sneezing like every 3 minutes for an hour. Then I got a headache.

I left the bar and just went home and layed in bed all day and took allergy pills, it sucked. It was weird cause it was just one day, and never again.

So I just went to the Lions website and upon seeing it I seriously puked. There, plain as day, is a picture of a #9 Stafford jersey. So what's the big deal? Well he had always worn #7, and I didn't realize the Lions were gonna retire #7...so I naturally bought a customized #7 Lions Stafford jersey a couple nights ago. Well after seeing the #9, I am doing everything possible to cancel my order, and get the new one. :doh: :(

So I just went to the Lions website and upon seeing it I seriously puked. There, plain as day, is a picture of a #9 Stafford jersey. So what's the big deal? Well he had always worn #7, and I didn't realize the Lions were gonna retire #7...so I naturally bought a customized #7 Lions Stafford jersey a couple nights ago. Well after seeing the #9, I am doing everything possible to cancel my order, and get the new one. :doh: :(

I thought you were a Cowboys fan. Did I miss something? Did you finally come to?

And by the way... that sucks. Hope you can cancel or change it somehow.

I thought you were a Cowboys fan. Did I miss something? Did you finally come to?

And by the way... that sucks. Hope you can cancel or change it somehow.

I'm just the biggest Stafford fan outside his actual family. ;)

and thanks, I think I'll be able to cancel it. I don't think the order was going to process until Monday so I like my chances. I would just ask if I could change the # but the customized jerseys are $10 more than the regular ones, so I figure I might as well just cancel and re-order if possible.

Archived